Vampire

"Vampires have pale skin, no reflections, fangs, and red glowing eyes," Jake read parts of his e-book out loud to the other four people present. "They also drink blood and avoid sunlight,"

"Why are you mentioning vampires all of a sudden?" Forrest asked.

"Pale skin and red eyes," Jake had a very serious expression on his face. "Donald Na is a vampire,"

"You've seen Donald during the day, in sunlight," Kingsley reminded. "I assure you that he isn't a vampire,"

"He could be a daywalker!" Jake argued. "Since vampires have existed for centuries, they must have eventually evolved to be able to withstand sunlight!"

"He has no fangs," Jimmy pointed out. "His eyes don't glow either,"

"His fangs could be retractable like a cat's claws!" Jake seemed really convinced that their leader was a supernatural creature. "And his eyes could be glowing but we just don't notice it because we don't see him in absolute darkness!"

"What is taking Donald so long to get here?" Kingsley groaned and sent a text.

At that moment, Jake had peered over Kingsley's shoulder to look at the text. He let out a gasp. "See! Donald Na drinks blood! He's a vampire!"

"That's not blood," Kingsley sighed. "It's too thin and transparent,"

"It's watered down blood! That way they could drink it in public and no one would suspect that it's actual blood!" Jake yelled. "I bet he doesn't have a reflection either,"

"Donald has a reflection," Kingsley rubbed his temples, feeling a headache forming.

"Oh really?" Jake didn't believe him at all. "Did you follow him to the bathroom?"

"Of course not,"

"Then how would you know!?" Jake accused. "He could be passing by the bathroom mirrors and not have a reflection!"

Donald Na himself entered the room with a cup of the red drink in his hand. "Let's start the meeting,"

Throughout the entire meeting, Jake warily stared at Donald. 

At the end, Donald yawned. "This meeting's over. I'm going to take a nap," With a puff of smoke, he transformed into a bat and flew up to hang from a ceiling light. "Kingsley, turn off the lights on your way out,"

"SEE!" Jake screamed at the other teens. "I TOLD YOU THAT HE'S A VAMPIRE!" He then ran for his life.