Kyles Joi's Fanfiction Corner (Fireball Ji)

"Grape," Forrest asked. "What are you and Myles' rat doing?"

"Roasting marshmallows for s'mores with Fireball," 

"I can see that—"

"Squeak, squeak," Better Forrest rolled his eyes, squeaking "Then why'd you ask?"

"What exactly is Fireball?"

"Some kind of Pokémon," Grape shrugged. "I don't remember what type of Pokémon he is though. Some kind of fire tortoise, I think,"

"Torkoal, Tor,"

"Oh, he's a Torkoal,"

"Okay, but how—"

"Forrest," Robin placed a hand on his boyfriend's shoulder and shook his head. "Just give up on questioning this,"

"But—"

"Grape's happy," Robin pointed out. "That's all that matters,"

"Fireball's a few years older than Kenny," Jake informed as he patted the orange fire tortoise's head. "When Kenny was a baby, Mom and Dad said that he was inseparable from Fireball,"

"On his first day of preschool, Kenny cried and threw a tantrum since he didn't want to leave Fireball at home," Dad Ji chuckled at the memory. "Fireball also didn't want Kenny to leave. It wasn't until we said Fireball would be protecting Jake while Kenny was gone did Kenny finally agree to leave Fireball at home,"

"Torkoal," Fireball nodded.

Grape, his adoptive brother, and his friends were hanging out at the Ji House, having been invited by Jake for barbecue and s'mores. Kenny had left to go pick up Myles. After a couple more minutes, the older orange haired teen and his boyfriend arrived.

"Torkoal, Tor!" Fireball charged at his owner and tackled him to the ground tearfully. "Tor!"

"Geez, I wasn't gone for that long," Kenny chuckled and easily picked up the tortoise.

"Isn't that Pokémon around 177 lbs?" Forrest asked. 

"Forrest, don't question it," Robin reminded.

"Fireball, meet your new dad, Myles," Kenny held him up to Myles' eye level. "My-My, meet Fireball Ji,"

"Fireball, use Flamethrower!" Jake ordered, wanting to burn off Myles' face.

But instead of listening to his uncle, the Torkoal exhaled a large stream of black smoke with joy at having another dad. He jumped out of Kenny's arms and tackled Myles to the floor, happily nuzzling his head against his chest. "Torkoal!"

"He likes you," Kenny grinned. 

"Hey Myles Joo," Mom Ji threatened. "We'll give you the benefit of a doubt since Fireball likes you, but if you ever hurt Kenny like Manwol did," She held up a knife to emphasize her point.

"Kenny!" Changyeon was on the other side of one of the backyard's fences and trying to climb over. "Please come back to me! Everything can go back to normal!"

"Fireball, use Fire Blast!" Kenny ordered. 

"Tor..." Fireball was furious that the guy who hurt his dad was here. "KOAL!" He exhaled a blast of fire in the shape of the 大 character.

"AHHH!" Changyeon tried to run away but the Fire Blast quickly caught up to him and caused multiple burns.

"If you hurt Kenny," Mom Ji continued threatening Myles. "Fireball will be the least of your worries,"

"I would never hurt Kenny," Myles claimed. 

"That's what his ex-boyfriends said too," Mom Ji said. "And you know what they did to him,"

"Mom, stop threatening My-My," Kenny rolled her eyes at her protective behavior. 

"Son," Dad Ji spoke up. "You have horrible taste in men. All of them are delinquents,"

"Yeah but this time I'm not dating an entire gang, just one delinquent," Kenny showed a drawing to his dad. "Oh, look at this fanart Scorpion made of me and My-My,"

"Son, as long as you're happy and safe, I'm willing to accept your relationship with Myles," Dad Ji said

"Son, as long as you're happy and safe, I'm willing to accept your relationship with Myles," Dad Ji said. "But your mother, on the other hand..." He looked over to his wife who had thrown her knife at Myles.

Fortunately, Fireball had used Protect to shield his dad. "Tor! Torkoal, Tor!"

"That son of a bitch is the new leader of Manwol!?" Mom Ji shrieked. "I'll kill him!"

"Mom, stop!" Kenny rushed over to try to calm her down.

"Mom, don't stop!" Jake cheered. "Kill Myles!"

"Jake, don't encourage her!" Kenny took out a Pokéball and threw it into the air. "Lan, use Stun Spore!"

A Carnivine popped out of the Pokéball and paralyzed Mom Ji and Jake with an orange powder.

"Where did you get a Carnivine from!?" Forrest exclaimed.

"I'm actually babysitting Biollante for a friend," Kenny answered. "Lan is best friends with Fireball,"

Just a short chapter introducing Kenny's Torkoal, Fireball Ji, and Hyunjin's Carnivine, Biollante.

Anyone want a chapter where some pets temporarily transform into humans? I already have a drawing of Better Forrest as a human.