Free Time

What does Donald Na do in his free time?

That was the question that the four heads of high schools in the Yeongdeungpo district were wondering. It's the question that they wanted to answer. Yes, Jake Ji, Wolf Keum, Forrest Lee, and Jimmy Bae had united in order to answer the simple but immensely important question of what Donald Na does during his free time.

They had also recruited Kingsley. At first, they were hesitant because he was Donald's right hand man. But Jake casually asked him one day and Kingsley had also grown curious. He was a valuable ally as he knew at what times Donald had free time. With his schedule, they knew when to follow him instead of wasting time when he would be meeting with business partners.

So, they were currently tailing Donald Na on a Saturday. According to Kingsley, he had the entire day free. Donald typically had a single free day each month so they were not going to let this chance slide. 

They first followed Donald Na into a store. He was dressed in a simple shirt and jeans in contrast to his typical designer brands and rings. He grabbed a cart and entered. Not wanting to seem suspicious, they also grabbed a cart and pretended to shop for items.

Donald first went to the toy section, confusing the five teenagers. Donald looked at his phone and at some products, trying to match the items in the store to the ones in a list he had. He tossed a bunch of toys into his cart.

The boys shared a look. "Maybe Donald's hobby is collecting toys? Like how Jake collects anime figurines?" Forrest tried to rationalize.

"He's also buying girl toys," Wolf pointed out.

"It's 20XX," Jake reasoned. "Things are more acceptable now,"

They continued to stalk Donald as he picked out several clothes from the kids' section. He got various sizes and a multitude of designs. 

"Is Donald..." None of the Union boys didn't want to outright accuse him of being such a thing, but what other reasons would he have to buy toys and clothes for kids? "He wouldn't dare do that, right?"

They thought that Donald was...interested...in little kids.

"What the fuck is wrong with you guys!?" Donald turned around and glared at them. He had known that they were following him the entire time but didn't care enough to say anything until now. "These things are for an orphanage!"

 "These things are for an orphanage!"