Vampiric Inquiries

So this is a sequel to Vampire.

It took an entire week for Donald to convince Jake that he was not going to murder him and drink his blood nor was he going to lock Jake up and use him as an unlimited blood supply until his death. For some reason Jake had also came to the conclusion that vampires steal souls but Donald quickly debunked that.

"Wait," Jake asked. "If you don't drink blood, what do you drink?"

"Vampires didn't only evolve to be able to walk during the day," Donald told him. "We also evolved to be able to consume a variety of foods. Human foods taste much better than blood in my opinion,"

"Why don't you talk in an accent like this?" Jake spoke with the traditional Dracula accent portrayed in media.

"Why don't you speak with an American accent?" Donald shot back.

"Because I don't live in America,"

"And I don't live in Transylvania," Donald rolled his eyes, annoyed by Jake's inquiries. "And before you ask, I do not say 'blah, blah, blah.' I have no idea where your humans got that idea from. Neither I nor Lord Dracula have ever said that,"

"Does garlic and a stake to the heart kill you?"

"Garlic won't kill me, I just hate the taste," Donald sighed. "And a stake to the heart will kill anyone. If I stabbed you with a stake to the heart, you'd die too," He mumbled the next part. "I'm resisting the urge to do so since you're a strong member,"

"Can you control people's minds?"

"If I could control people's minds, you would've shut up and stopped asking questions long ago so we could start this meeting," Donald groaned.

"Okay, okay, one last question," Jake said. "It's very important," He held up a book about werewolves.

Donald gave Jake an unamused look, knowing what Jake was going to ask.

"But it's in his name!" Jake argued. "Wolf Keum!"

"Jake, I am not a werewolf," Wolf really wanted the meeting to begin so he could eventually leave. If it were Forrest or Jimmy dragging it out, he would have beaten them up by now. "I'm a hundred percent human,"

"You're mostly human, but you're 0.1953125% werewolf," Donald corrected. "Your Great-Great-great-great-great-great-great-grandfather on your dad's side was a werewolf. He and I often hung out together,"

Everyone in the room, including Kingsley, stared at Donald Na with wide eyes. "How old are you!?"

"One hundred eighty," Donald answered casually.

"If I'm part werewolf, then why don't I transform every full moon?" Wolf argued. "My dad and grandpa don't transform either!"

"Your ancestor asked me to seal his werewolf powers so his descendants could live amongst humans," Donald gave in and knew that the meeting wouldn't start today. "As a result, his descendants' werewolf powers were also sealed. Your ancestor was practically a human so he grew old and died together with his beloved,"

"Can you—"

"I am not unlocking your werewolf powers," Donald refused. "Even if I do unlock it, it'll be greatly weakened over years of the werewolf genes being diluted. If anything, you'll inherit a huge craving for meat, enhanced sense of smell, enhanced hearing, and night vision,"

"Since Wolf is a descendant of a werewolf," Forrest finally spoke up. "Are any of us also descendants of monsters?"

"One of your ancestors was a centaur," Donald listed. "Kingsley's the son of a witch. Jimmy's the grandson of a selkie,"

"And me?" Jake was eagerly bouncing in his seat. He could have cool powers and be like an anime protagonist.

"You're..." Donald paused for dramatic suspense. "One hundred percent human,"

"NOOO!" Jake fell to the ground and screamed. "MY DREAMS OF BEING AN ANIME PROTAGONIST HAS SHATTERED!"

'And now he won't stop screaming and crying until I cheer him up,' Donald groaned once more. "Jake, you can still be an anime protagonist without monster blood. It makes you stand out more,"

Jake's eyes lit up. "YES! I WILL DEFEAT THE DEMON KING AND SAVE THE WORLD!"

'The Demon King was already defeated and sealed and his half-human son was transformed into a human and stripped of his powers. For some reason the prince doesn't mind not having his demonic powers and enjoys being human. But I don't want Jake to sulk since it'd be more trouble than it's worth,'

I wonder who the Demon Prince is...No, it's not Gray.