Myles Joo's Fanfiction Corner (Blog)

"Hey everyone, today I'm just gonna be chilling," Myles sat on his couch. "Any of you guys got any questions for me?"

-Yeah, where's your boyfriend?

"I don't have a boyfriend," 

-Kenny's your boyfriend

-Yeah, didn't you say you found Kenny attractive?

"Kenny's just a friend," Myles sighed. "And I don't know where he is," His phone buzzed.

Kenny the Human: 
I'm at the Han River

"Okay, Ken's at the Han River," Myles shrugged. "I guess I'm heading there?"

My-My:
I'll swing by to pick you up

My-My:
Also, can you change my
contact name?

Kenny the Human: 
Nope 
😋

XXX

"Hey Donald, hope you don't mind but Myles is coming here," Kenny told Donald.

Yeah, once again they had all gathered to watch Myles' livestream. And yes, Jake was chained up and gagged again.

"It's fine," Donald said. "Jake and Wolf are not allowed to kill him,"

A couple minutes later, Myles arrived. "Hey Kenny," He stared at the rest of the Union members. "Why didn't you tell me that there was a meeting going on?"

"You never asked," Kenny stuck his tongue out playfully.

"Okay, so the viewers want to know why you aren't bothered by that Kenny X Changyeon fanfic I wrote," Myles held up his camera and faced it to Kenny.

"As I said before, it's not like I'm being forced into that relationship," Kenny shrugged. "Also, I literally slept with every single member of Manwol,"

"WHAT!?" Jake had somehow managed to get the duct tape off of his mouth.

"Jake, I literally brought home a different member each night," Kenny reminded. "They literally stayed for dinner and then spent the night in my room or I spent the night at their place,"

"Did you really sleep with every single member?" Myles asked in disbelief.

"Yeah," Kenny nodded. "I slept with Changyeon, like, multiple times though. So, I'm not really bothered by your fanfic at all,"

"How accurate was my story?"

Kenny chuckled darkly. "Curiosity killed the cat,"

"Holy shit!" Myles jumped back in fear. "I never knew you could be this scary!"

"I used to be part of Manwol, remember?" Kenny reminded. "I may not be able to fight as well as I used to because of my leg injury, but I can still fight. Manwol hosted spars at least twice a week so we wouldn't get complacent and weak,"

-KENNY!

-Can we get back together?

-Pretty please?

-I miss you

-I miss us

"Hey Myles, who's your favorite Union member?" Kenny inquired. 

-Don't ignore me!

-PLEASE!

-We can reenact Myles' fanfic!

"My favorite Union member's Kingsley Kwan," Myles answered. "He's the only one who can order Donald around,"

-Hahaha

-Changyeon Lee's being ignored

-Forget about Kennyeon

-It's the age of Kyles now

-😭😭😭

-KENNY!

-PLZ BABY!

-COME BACK TO ME

"Who is your least favorite Union member?" Kenny continued to pretend that Changyeon didn't exist.

"Forrest Lee," Myles glared at said person. "Because of him, I was kicked out of the Union!"

"Why are you blaming me?" Forrest asked. "You were the one making deals with Manwol!"

"I was trying to get close to them so I could get to know them more to write my fanfic!" Myles claimed. "Now that I got excommunicated, I missed out on a whole bunch of shipping moments!"

"There has literally been no shipping moments," Forrest pointed out.

In response, Myles motioned to Wolf who was glaring at Grape. "Look at the sexual tension between these two!"

"THERE IS NO SEXUAL TENSION!" Wolf snapped. "I want to kill Grape, not fuck him!"

"Hey Myles, write a DonKi fanfiction," Donald ordered.

-Write another Kennyeon fanfic!

-Or even a Manwol Harem fic!

Kenny grabbed Myles' phone and blocked Changyeon Lee.

-LOL

-Get blocked, Changyeon

-Manwol belongs to Myles now!

"I still gotta finish my Dommy fanfic," Myles said. "Hey Kenny, what are you doing?"

"Writing a quick alternate ending to your Wam fic," Kenny smirked and published the chapter. "They're all gonna be crying tonight!"

"Wait, did you write a sad ending where Grape dies after giving birth to his and Wolf's son!?" Myles snatched his phone back. "You asshole! You did write a sad ending!"

"You actually wrote that horrible story idea!?" Grape gasped in shock. "Why would you do such a thing!?"

"Because it's a good story!" Myles began to read the comments. "Man, Kenny, you made a lot of people sad,"

"I know," Kenny grinned. "It's fun to make them cry over a story,"

"Jackass!" Donald yelled after reading the alternate ending. "How could you write such a thing!?  You're a monster!"

"Says the guy who's the leader of a delinquent union,"

Myles' reasoning on why he hates Forrest was ChocolateShake3's idea.

Kenny is pissed at Changyeon because Changyeon didn't apologize. If Changyeon apologizes, then Kenny will consider getting back together with him.