Infiltration

"Doyoon, you will be going undercover in Daehyeon High School," Changhui announced.

"If you don't mind me asking, sir," Doyoon dared to ask. "Why me?" 

"Because we kidnapped one of the Union members of Daehyeon High School," Changhui ordered Jaeryeong to bring the prisoner into the room.

Timothy Park was terrified. These people were Cheongang, the gang that had been previously affiliated with Manwol and ruled the northern half of Seoul.

"Pfft! Hahaha!" Gijoo laughed. "He looks like a younger blonde version of you!"

Doyoon glared at Gijoo.

"What? You can't deny it! He can pass off as your younger brother!"

XXX

"Wow Timmy, did you get taller?" Jake asked when Doyoon entered their classroom.

"Uh, growth spurt," Doyoon answered nervously.

"Your voice sounds different,"

"Puberty," Doyoon quickly said. "You know, since we're teens our voices get deeper,"

"Your hair's black? And your glasses are slightly tinted?"

"I dyed my hair and got new glasses," Doyoon lied. "I wanted to try something new,"

"Good for you," Jake patted Doyoon's back. "You're getting out of your comfort zone,"

'Oh my fucking god,' Doyoon thought. 'This guy's a complete dumbass! At least it'll be easy to extract information about the Union from him,'

"HIIII TIMMY!" Eunchan tackled Doyoon. "Wow, you actually started working out!"

"Yeah..."

"Eunchan, that's not Timmy," Dean said.

'Fuck, my cover's blown!' Doyoon mentally cursed.

"What are you talking about?" Jake questioned. "It is Timmy!"

"A person doesn't change this much in a short period of time," Dean pointed out.

"Uh, yes they can," Jake reminded. "Remember how much Jack Kang changed when he went on a weeklong family trip? Jimmy barely recognized him! At least we can still recognize Timmy,"

"Hey Jake, I accidentally packed your textbook into my bag," Kenny said as he entered the classroom. His eyes landed on Doyoon and he was silent for a few moments.

'I think I've seen that guy before,' Doyoon internally panicked. 'Fuck, he's gonna recognize me as a Cheongang executive!'

Kenny gave Doyoon a knowing look. "Hey Timmy,"

'He knows who I am but he's pretending that I'm Timothy Park?' Doyoon was confused but at least his cover wasn't blown.

'Doyoon's going to find out that he won't be able to extract any information from my brother and his friends,' Kenny mentally grinned. 'I should go and get Timmy though,'

XXX

Doyoon continued to pretend to be Timmy. Every time he tried to ask Jake about the Union, Jake always brushed him off and said, "Boring! Let's hang out and have fun! Don't worry about all that Union crap,"

So instead of gathering intel, Doyoon ended up playing soccer, going to the arcade, and watching a movie with Jake, Dean, and Eunchan.

Meanwhile, Kenny had walked over to Cheongang headquarters and casually strolled in. "I'm here to pick up Timmy,"

"Kenny!" Timmy cried out in relief. "I knew that guy couldn't fool you guys!"

"Oh, uh," Kenny scratched the back of his head. "Jake and Eunchan are both convinced that Doyoon is actually you,"

"WHAT!?"

"At first I went along with it because it was funny," Kenny added. "But after a while, it was just sad,"

"Wow," Gijoo told Timmy. "That really is sad that your own friends didn't recognize that he was a fake,"

"So...they spent the whole day having fun and hanging out with Doyoon,"

Timmy cried.

Doyoon literally has the same haircut and even the same glasses frame as Timmy.