Yuna Han

When the Union executives and the Cheongang executives arrived at Changhui's office, they were both shocked to see a bloody knife stabbed into the table and both gang leaders sustaining large cuts across their foreheads.

Doyoon was about to angrily charge at Donald but someone crashed through the window and landed in the office. They were on the top floor and judging by the sound outside, the person had used a helicopter to get high enough.

The person was a girl who was the same age as the Union. She had short, messy black hair and deep blue eyes. "Yo, big bro!" She greeted Changhui casually.

"Yuna," Changhui addressed his younger sister. "Didn't you and Mom move to the US in your third year of elementary school? Why are you here?"

"We moved back to Yeongdeungpo!" Yuna grinned. "Now I'm gonna hang out with my childhood friend!" She turned around to head for the exit but then saw Donald. "DONALD!" She hugged him tightly. "IT'S BEEN SO LONG!"

"LEMME GO!" Donald thrashed around in her hold but she refused to let go. "I TOLD YOU THAT I AM NOT YOUR FRIEND!"

"Aww, I missed you too!" Yuna started dragging him to the exit. "Bye big bro! I'll see you later!"

"WE ARE NOT FRIENDS!"

"Let's go to Chocolate World!" Yuna suggested. "You can even invite that boyfriend of yours!"

"Wait, how the fuck do you know about Kingsley!?" Donald demanded.

"Kingsley posts about your guys' relationship on social media to rub it in your fangirls' faces," Jake informed. "They are very jealous,"

"Yuna, you can make better friends that him," Changhui told his sister.

"Donald and I have been friends since elementary school," Yuna claimed. "And you can't decide who can and can't be my friends," She stuck her tongue out at him.

"If we're really going to Chocolate World, then at least let me walk," Donald deadpanned. He really loved chocolate so he was fine with going to Chocolate World, just as long as Kingsley was there so he didn't get the wrong idea.

Yuna met Donald in preschool and she constantly followed him around until she and her mom moved to the US after her parents divorced. Changhui stayed in Seoul and lived with his father until he moved out.