The Gossip King

Donald Na loved gossip. Whether they were true or not, he loved to listen to them. However, he also had a reputation to keep up so he couldn't speak about his interest with anyone, not even Kingsley. He often sent Kingsley out to gather information, but sometimes it was for gossip and not really for any information necessary for the Union.

So, naturally, Donald gossiped anonymously online on the Shuttle Patch Forums as The Gossip King. He would log in using his personal email and happily chat with other people who loved gossip.

Unfortunately, one particular day he had accidentally logged in with his school email and the default username was his actual name. Donald didn't realize his mistake as he began to post.

Donald Na: OMG! Guys, I think Myles Joo and Scorpion are going out! I saw them walking together, chatting together, and even dining together at a cafe! Scorpion's part of the Union, so they shouldn't ever be together. *Gasp* It's a forbidden love! OMG OMG OMG! They're such a cute couple! I mean, have you SEEN the way Myles looks at Scorpion? Someone needs to write a fanfic about them!

He then logged out of the Shuttle Patch Forums to head to the Union meeting in a few minutes. By the time he had arrived, all the others had already gathered. They were staring at their phones but looked up from their screens when Donald entered.

"What?" Donald asked.

"Donald," Kingsley slowly questioned. "Did you log into the Shuttle Patch using your school email?"

"When I want to gather information from the Shuttle Patch, I use a throwaway account," Donald claimed. He was never going to admit he used his personal email.

"Hey Donald, I never took you to be a shipper," Jake brought up.

"What?" Donald turned to the orange haired teen. "What are you talking about?"

"You ship Myles and Scorpion," Jake pointed out. "And don't worry, I know someone who'll write a fanfic about them,"

'I only discussed that in my recent post!' Donald kept a straight face. "I think you're confused. That post was made by The Gossip King, not me. I don't make posts on the forums. I only read to gather information,"

"You logged in with your Yeo-Il email,"

"No I didn't," Donald quickly opened up the forums on his phone and was horrified when he saw his real name instead of his username.

Myles Juice: Ay yo Donald, why are you shipping me with Scorpion?

Skai Kaishi: I ship Changyeon X Kenny X Myles

Kai Kaishi: Myles X Scorpion

Daichi Kaishi: Kenny X Everyone (Except Jake and his friends)

Kenny the Human: That can be arranged as long as the participants are consenting

Alligator: Fr tho, u think Donald intentionally put his name as his display name?

Jake the Dog: I bet he accidentally logged in with his school email

Scarlet Devil: LOL Donald's fucked

Walter: Who'd thought that there'd be this side of the great Donald Na?

Dara: Do you think Donald Na's secretly The Gossip King? The writing style's the same

Ashur: He definitely is!

Jake the Dog: There's a meeting soon so Imma ask him!

Eunchan: I wish I was there so I could see his expression 😫 It's not fair!

Naksung: Wait if Donald is The Gossip King then he's the guy who convinced everyone to call Naksung Fam "Naksung's Harem"!?

Alice: Is that statement wrong though?

Jake the Dog: Is he also the bastard that changed Manwol to "Kenny's Harem"!?

Kenny the Human: No, that was Manwol's nickname when I was a part of it. They still call themselves that because they miss me DESPITE THE FACT THAT THEY ALL TURNED ON ME!

Alligator: They "turned on" you 🙃

Kenny the Human: Wrong wording, but you know I meant betrayal

"My email was hacked!"

"You claimed the post was made by The Gossip King," Jake reminded. "Why would you think it was him when the name shown is clearly yours?"

"Eunchan did it!" Donald blamed Jake's friend. "He got my account info from Yeo-Il and since he looks a lot like me, they assumed he was my younger brother! He posted that, not me!"

"Eunchan is on a trip with his family," Jake said.

"Kingsley, how do I undo life?"

Unfortunately, there is no way to undo life.