Bring Your Pet to Work Day Part I

"Can we have a bring your pet to work day?" Jake requested.

Donald stared at him. "Jake, if this was your actual legal job then you would be paying taxes with how much money you make. We're not having a bring your pet to work day,"

"But why?" Jake whined.

"You already complain enough with the average meeting length," Donald pointed out. "And you already hate doing Union business,"

"I say we take a vote!" Jake declared. "All in favor of Bring Your Pet to Work Day?"

Donald did not expect everyone to raise their hands up. He felt betrayed when he saw his own second-in-command also raising his hand up. "Kingsley!"

"I like animals," Kingsley simply said.

'If I refuse, it might incite a rebellion, since they're all actually agreeing to something,' Donald sighed. "Fine. Next month's meeting, you can bring your pets,"

XXX

When Donald arrived to the meeting, he was unfazed by the sight of animals. Forrest Lee had a robin. Donald didn't question it. It was probably some kind of homage to Robin Ha or something. Forrest Lee wasn't a complete asshole and unlike Jimmy Bae and Wolf Keum who beat their subordinates, Forrest Lee actual showed some level of concern for his underlings.

Jake Ji had a red golden retriever and a black doberman. The red retriever was happily licking Jake's face and loved getting pets and attention while the doberman just sat next to them with a bored expression. Donald could've sworn he saw the dog roll his eyes at his owner and brother's behavior.

Jimmy Bae had a grey cat that looked terrified of Jimmy. It was trembling in fear and trying to scramble away, but was held in place by the Yoosun head. "I stole this cat from Eunjang,"

XXX

"GUYS! IT'S AN EMERGENCY!" Teddy burst into the annex room. "SPRITE WAS KIDNAPPED BY JIMMY BAE!"

"WHAT!?" Ben exclaimed, despite not knowing who Sprite was. "JIMMY BAE STOLE YOUR SODA!? THAT BASTARD!"

"Who's Sprite?" Alex asked.

"Sprite's the name of the cat roaming around the school," Rowan informed. "Teddy takes care of him,"

"...Gray, where did you get that knife from?"

"We need to rescue the cat," Gray's expression had become darker than any of them had seen. He wasn't going to stand by and let an innocent animal get hurt. He felt like Stephen would be disappointed in him if he didn't try to save the cat.

XXX

Wolf Keum had a glass bowl with a single goldfish inside. Everyone stared at him, not expecting someone like him to have a fish for a pet. It wasn't even a fighting fish! It was just a simple goldfish. Even Donald Na was surprised. Wolf really wanted to kill everyone in the room for breaking his three second rule.

"Let's introduce our pets," Kingsley suggested.

"This is Robin," Forrest Lee introduced. 

"This lovable creature is Shanks!" Jake happily said. "The boring one is Mihawk. I think Mihawk hangs around Dean too much. He's always so serious,"

"This is Ariel," Wolf mumbled. 

"As in...the mermaid?" Jimmy didn't bother trying to hold in his laughter. "I didn't know the Big Bad Wolf watched Bisney movies!"

"Shut your mouth before I knock all your teeth out!" Wolf growled.

"Donald, where are your pets?" Jake asked.

Any guesses on what pets Donald has?