Beastkin AU (Wolfboy Wolf and Wolfdogboy Grape)

Grape was a wolfdogkin. His beast side was that of a wolfdog, an offspring of a wolf and a dog. Some wolfkins and some dogkins accepted wolfdogkins, while others rejected them.

Wolf the Wolfboy (his parents were uncreative with naming him) had decided that Sam Lee would be his the moment he laid eyes on him. Fuck whatever the other wolfkins thought. He didn't care about all that hybrid rejection shit. Whether Sam was a wolfkin, a dogkin, or a wolfdogkin, it didn't matter. Sam belonged to Wolf.

Unfortunately, Wolf did not know how to act around Grape. Grape was jumpy and nervous, having had mostly negative experiences with wolfkins and dogkins. Wolf's presence terrified him. Not wanting him to run away, Wolf resorted to forcefully grabbing Grape. Gentle was not in Wolf's vocabulary or behavior. 

Having no way to escape, Grape instinctively curled into a tight ball and trembled in fear, silently begging to be left alone.

Now, Wolf was upset. He did not like Grape's reaction. He did not want Grape to fear him. Wolf Keum was a bully that beat up anyone that pissed him off, but he would be a good mate and take care of his lover. 

"Sam," Wolf ordered. "Get up," 

"P-Please..." Grape begged. "L-Leave me a-alone..."

Now this is where Wolf should've said "I'm not going to hurt you" but since he was Wolf Keum, he instead told him, "Get up or I'll give you something to cry about," Yeah...threatening his future mate was a bad idea. "I said get up!" He forcibly pulled Grape up.

Grape flinched and closed his eyes, expecting to be hit.

"We're gonna grab something to eat," Wolf began to drag Grape in the direction of some restaurants. "What do you want?"

"H-Huh?"

XXX

"Uh..." Forrest, a wolfboy who was Grape's half-brother, stared at Grape when he came home with a purple haired teen. "Isn't he the head of your middle school and a bully?"

"Yeah," Grape nodded. "He's, uh, my mate?"

"Normally I would congratulate you on finding someone who loves you despite your hybrid status," Forrest said. "But it looks like you're being threatened by him,"

"Sam is mine!" Wolf slammed Forrest's head to the table. "I'll destroy anyone who tries to keep him from me!"

"Wolf, stop!" Grape pleaded, not wanting his brother to get hurt.

Wolf let go of Forrest and possessively hugged Grape. "Mine,"

XXX

"So," Jake, a Labrador retriever dogboy, sat across from Wolf. "You're Grape's mate?"

"So what?" Wolf glared challengingly at the orange haired teen.

"Grape is like a brother to me," Jake claimed. It wasn't a lie. Grape often hung out with Eunchan and by extension, Jake and his friends. "If you hurt him, I'll kill you,"

That was the first time Wolf had ever felt fear before.

"Jake, stop threatening Grape's mate," Kenny scolded. 

"Well someone has to give the traditional threat speech and Forrest is too afraid to do so! That's why I'm giving it!"

Wolf decided that Grape's family and friends were weird, but he'd tolerate them for his mate.

Grape's dog side is a Pomeranian-Alaskan Malamute mix. Robin is a human. Myles is also a wolfboy.
Alternate version would be Grape as a bunnyboy.

Dean's a human. Eunchan's a Siberian husky dogboy. Timothy's a human.