Kyles Joi's Fanfiction Corner (Suspicious Behavior)

"Here," Myles handed a vial filled with a weird looking liquid to his boyfriend. "Drink this,"

"Uh," Kenny eyed it suspiciously. "Why? And should I be concerned with it glowing?"

"It'll completely heal your leg," Myles informed. "That way you can play soccer again. You'll be able to achieve your dream,"

"Really?" Kenny took the cup and swirled it around. "That's amazing, Myles," He took a sip and gagged. "It tastes like crap,"

Myles added an orange colored powder to it. "Now it's orange flavored,"

Kenny chugged the rest down. It still tasted horrible, but it wasn't as bad as before. "Thanks,"

"I can do all these amazing things," Myles said sadly. "I can even travel to different universes, but I can't achieve time travel. Time travel is impossible so I can't go back and save my family and friends,"

"What about catching a Celebi?" Kenny suggested. "Or Dialga?"

"I tried," Myles shook his head sadly. "They're unable to use their time traveling abilities in my universe. My world's composition has a big difference from the Pokémon World's. That difference is what prevents them from time traveling in my world. I can time travel in a lot of other worlds, but not in my own,"

Kenny brought Myles into a hug. "We can't ever replace your old family, but we are your family,"

"Yeah," Myles rested his head against Kenny's shoulder.

"You also need to stop shipping Wam. They're never going to get together. Wolf traumatized Grape,"

"I only started shipping that to try to force myself to not see Grape as Sam,"

"Good. Wam is not a healthy relationship,"

Unbeknownst to the two of them, Better Forrest had eavesdropped on their entire conversation.

XXX

"Kids, I packed your lunch!" Myles cheerfully greeted them in the morning. "Lan, Hyunjin Is coming to pick you up and should be here soon,"

"Carnivine!" Biollante finished his bowl of cereal just as someone knocked on the door. "Car!" He waved and quickly left.

"Hi Biollante," Hyunjin patted his Carnivine's head. "Did you have fun?"

"Carnivine!" Biollante nodded.

"I'll introduce you to my friends after school," Hyunjin said as he returned the Pokémon to his Pokéball. 

Back with the Joo-Ji Family, everyone finished getting ready and left for school. Kenny was tagging along with Myles, Better Forrest, and Grape to go to the zoo. Fireball, who wasn't a student at Daehyeon or Hyeongshin, headed for Mom Ji and Dad Ji's house instead.

XXX

"Better Forrest, are you alright?" Myles asked once they arrived at the zoo. "You've been quiet all this time. I thought you were excited about the zoo,"

"Huh?" Better Forrest turned his head to Myles. "Oh, I'm fine Myles. I am excited about the zoo,"

Myles eyed Better Forrest with confusion. "You called me by my name,"

"I'm just kinda tired," Better Forrest put on a small smile. "I was so excited that I couldn't really sleep last night,"

The teacher instructed the students to always stay with their buddy. Myles was with Kenny and the teacher, already used to Myles' antics, didn't bother to question why Kenny was with them. Better Forrest was with Grape. Forrest was with Robin. 

"Kenny and I are going to look at the tortoises," Myles said. "Grape, Better Forrest, stay together,"

"Sure," But it was as if Better Forrest wasn't paying attention.

"Are you sure you're alright?" Myles asked with concern.

"I'm fine," Better Forrest claimed. "Go with Kenny and look at some tortoises,"

Once Myles and Kenny were out of sight, Better Forrest turned to Grape. "Stay with Forrest and Robin. I have something I gotta do. I'll be back when it's time to leave. Don't tell Myles or Kenny,"

"Okay," Grape agreed as Better Forrest ran off. "He's been acting strange all morning,"

"At least you can enjoy the trip to the zoo without anyone hovering over you," Robin said.

Can you guess what's wrong with Better Forrest?

Omake

Alistair Rei sat down on a bench, eating some ice cream with his pet alligator. "I swear if Myles breaks the fourth wall again..." He was tired of fixing the fourth wall whenever Myles broke it. It was a pain in the ass.

"Speaking of fourth wall," Alistair mumbled to himself. "When the fuck did Fanfiction Corner start having an actual plot?"

A large chunk of concrete labeled FOURTH WALL fell onto Alistair's head (fortunately Chompy the Alligator was unharmed).

"Damn it!" Alistair cursed. "I broke part of the fourth wall! And I just finished fixing it too!"