Kyles Joi's Fanfiction Corner (Better Forrest)

Nobody knew what had happened. At first, everything was normal. Then, all of a sudden, people's pets started transforming into humans. It didn't affect all pets for some reason, but it affected enough to garner attention from the media. What was even more confusing was that all of these incidents occurred only within Seoul.

Despite these strange events, life still had to go on. The Union was having a meeting. Before the meeting started, Kingsley looked up at the vent and yelled, "Myles, get down from there!"

"Geez, you're such a killjoy," Myles jumped down from the ceiling vent and landed in the middle of the table. "And I wasn't up there to eavesdrop this time,"

"Then why were you in the vents?" Kingsley was unconvinced.

"Better Forrest wanted to see if his friend was still there," Myles claimed. "Right, Better Forrest?"

Better Forrest had suddenly been engulfed in a white light and transformed into a human. It was no surprise that he looked pretty much identical to Forrest Lee. "Yep. We're looking for a possum named Sparrow. Since we didn't find him today, he must be out hunting or scavenging for food," 

"You don't seem bothered at all by turning into human," Forrest pointed out. "Shouldn't you be panicking?"

"Wow, how observant of you, Forrest Lee. You must think you're some kind of genius!" Better Forrest rolled his eyes. "I keep up to date with the news with Dad so of course I knew that suddenly turning into a human was a possibility. Besides, panicking won't solve anything,"

 Besides, panicking won't solve anything,"

"Hey Better Forrest," Jake asked. "If that possum friend of yours is named Sparrow, then don't you have an actual name?"

"I like going by Better Forrest since Dad gave me that name," Better Forrest answered. "It's also much shorter than my actual name,"

"Better Forrest is already a long name," Jake pointed out. "Just how long is your name?"

"Beauregard Zen Ryouma von Granzreich vi Vespaland,"

"Since Sparrow isn't here, let's get going," Myles said. "We gotta get you some school supplies and uniforms,"

"But I don't wanna go to school!" Better Forrest whined.

"Grape attends Hyeongshin," 

"Alright, I'm going!" Better Forrest immediately changed his mind. "I gotta make sure no one bullies my little brother!"

XXX

"We're home!" Better Forrest called as he and Myles entered their apartment.

"Welcome back," Kenny was unfazed by Better Forrest's new appearance.

"Torkoal, Tor,"

"Car, Carnivine!"

"Hey Better Forrest," Grape asked. "Are you secretly Forrest's twin brother or something?"

"Woah, calm down Todoroki," Better Forrest said. "I'm in no way related to that loser,"

"Better Forrest will be attending Hyeongshin with us," Myles declared. "I already bought him some uniforms and school supplies,"

'I already have to deal with Myles being in the same class as me,' Grape groaned. 'Now I gotta deal with Better Forrest too? Why do I have such bad luck?'

XXX

When the teacher entered the classroom, he merely glanced at Better Forrest before shrugging, already used to Myles' chaos. "Class, we're going to have a field trip next week. Be sure to have your parents or legal guardians sign your field trip form if you want to attend,"

Once all the forms were passed out, Myles took Grape's and Better Forrest's forms and signed them. "This field trip's gonna be fun!"

'Why do I always think these kids are going to get their actual parents' signatures?' The teacher sighed. 'Do they even have parents? If they do have parents, why aren't any of them bothered by their kids constantly fighting?'

"Where are we going?" Better Forrest asked excitedly.

"The zoo," The teacher answered.

"Yay!" Better Forrest cheered. "I've always wanted to go to the zoo!"

"We're high schoolers, not babies," A no name Hyeongshin students spoke up. "Why the zoo? That's lame,"

"No Name, shut up," Myles glared at him.

The unnamed student kept his mouth shut. Although Myles Joo was excommunicated, he was still one of the strongest fighters in Hyeongshin.

I wonder which other pets became human.