Kyles Joi Family Vlogs: Split Up

"Since Pancakes was a dog," Kenny suggested. "How about we get Sam a dog Pokémon?"

"The Pokémon that are dogs are Growlithe, Arcanine, Riolu, Lucario, Electrike, Manectric, Lilipup, Herdier, Stoutland, Furfrou, Rockruff, Lycanroc, Smeargle, Houndour, Houndoom, Snubbull, Granbull, Yamper, and Boltund," Myles listed. "Of course I'm excluding the legendaries,"

"What about Fidough?" Kenny reminded.

"I'm worried Donald might kidnap it and try to eat it," Myles said.

"Why would he eat a Pokémon?" Kenny asked.

"People eat Slowpoke tails," Myles deadpanned. "And where do you think meat comes from in the Pokémon World?"

"Oh..." Kenny was silent for a moment before continuing. "Yeah, Donald might try to eat Fidough,"

"I would not!" Donald Na of Universe P-01998 denied. He was holding a Scorbunny in his arms. "Fidough's name implies that it'd still be dough and thus raw. Now if it got cooked and turned into Breadog, that'd be a different story. I wouldn't eat my Pokémon of course nor would I eat Kingsley's Pokémon, but everyone else's and the wild Pokémon are all free game,"

"Keep him away from Fireball," Myles advised Kenny.

"Actually," Kenny looked around. "Where is Fireball? Sam and Grape aren't here either,"

"What!?"

"They wandered away while you two were talking," Donald informed.

XXX

"Doggy!" Sam petted the Breadog. "Doggy has a donut,"

The Breadog didn't seem to like strangers too much and was charging up a Moonblast. Fireball sent a Fire Blast to intercept it. He then grabbed Sam and started running away. Grape followed after them.

"Doggy didn't like me," Sam pouted.

"Tor, Torkoal," Fireball comforted him.

"I'm gonna go look for Pokémon over there," Grape walked away, leaving the two alone.

Grape seemed to have bad luck and ended up getting chased by a swarm of Beedrill. "FIREBALL! HELP!" Grape screamed, but he was too far away from them. Actually, looking back, leaving Fireball and Sam was a terrible idea. He had no idea how to get back to them. "MYLES! KENNY! HELP!"

"Obstagoon, use Shadow Ball!"

A dark ball of energy hit the Beedrill. More Shadow Balls were fired until the Beedrill left.

"Are you alright?" A boy helped him up. The boy looked like a rock star version of Grape.

XXX

Sam was sad. Breadog didn't want to be Sam's friend and Grape had wandered off on his own. When Sam tried to befriend a flock of Taillow, they flew away. When he tried to befriend a flock of Spearow, they tried attacking him. Fortunately, Fireball had been strong enough to defeat all the Spearow.

Sam sat on the edge of the river, lightly splashing at the water. A curious Pokémon swam up to him and Sam's face lit up.

"New friend!"

Breadog is a Fakémon I created as a fanmade evolution to Fidough.

Breadog Dog Pokémon Fairy 3' 02" 68 lbs Its fur is always emitting strong warmth and alluring scent similar to a loaf of fresh bread, attracting Pokémon and people to hug and lean against it

Breadog
Dog Pokémon Fairy
3' 02"
68 lbs
Its fur is always emitting strong warmth and alluring scent similar to a loaf of fresh bread, attracting Pokémon and people to hug and lean against it. The donut around Breadog's neck is considered delicious, and regrows as long as most of it remains attached to it's neck.

So technically Donald can eat the donut around Breadog's neck and it'll be fine, but the tail has poisonous filling.