Yuri Han Part III

Donald: 9 years old
Changhui: 16 years old
Yuri: 25 years old
Janghyeok: 22 years old

Donald, with the help of the baker, tried to get Yuri and Janghyeok to fall for each other. They tried to resist, but Donald and Orion's matchmaking skills were just too powerful and within three months Yuri and Janghyeok were an official couple.

"Does this mean you're my dad now?" Donald asked.

"You already want to call me dad?" Janghyeok was surprised. "You haven't known me for that long,"

"Yeah, but I never had a dad before," Donald said. "And you make my mom happy. Isn't that how parents are? They make each other happy? They don't hurt each other or beat each other..."

'Did he have an abusive childhood?' Janghyeok picked up his son. "If you want to call me dad, you can,"

Donald smiled brightly. "Dad!"

Yuri snapped a photo of them to commemorate the moment.

XXX

Changhui was videocalling Donald outside the Octagon. "You seem really happy,"

"Uncle Changhui, I have a dad now!"

"You do?"

"Yeah, he's really nice and he makes Mom happy! He buys me lots of snacks and we hang out together! He's a great dad! But..."

"But what?"

Janghyeok, who had exited the building for a breath of fresh air, noticed Changhui facetiming someone. He recognized Donald on the screen. 'How does Changhui know my son?' He walked over to him.

"Do you think he'll still want to be my dad if he finds out I'm not Mom's real son?"

"Donald, listen to me. You are Yuri's real son,"

"But—"

"Blood doesn't define family. It's the bonds and memories we share that does,"

"So Dad will still love me?"

"Of course I will," Janghyeok spoke up.

"Janghyeok!?" Changhui exclaimed. "Sir, what are you doing here?"

"Dad!" Donald cried when he saw Janghyeok. "You really still love me?"

"Why wouldn't I?" Janghyeok gave him a warm smile. "You're Yuri's son and you're my son. Do you want me to come over and give you a hug?"

Donald nodded.

The videocall ended. 

"S-Sir," Changhui stuttered. "How do you know my nephew?"

"Wasn't Donald calling me 'Dad' a clear indication that I'm dating Yuri?" Janghyeok pointed out.

"YOU'RE DATING MY SISTER!?"

XXX

Yuri came home from work and saw Janghyeok hugging their crying son. "What's wrong?"

"He thought I wouldn't love him anymore if I found out he wasn't biologically yours," Janghyeok rubbed his son's back. 'Which doesn't really make any sense since he wouldn't be related to me by blood either way,'

"Donald's already been through a lot," Yuri sat down beside them. "He witnessed his sperm donor beat his mother to death a few years ago. He doesn't want to lose anymore family,"

"Donald is my son," Janghyeok claimed. "He'll be my son unless there's a time where he wants to cut ties with me,"

"I brought emergency chocolate food!" Orion kicked the front door open. "Donald, don't cry! Uncle Orion's here with your favorite foods! I brought chocolate bread, chocolate cake, chocolate waffles, and chocolate pie!"

"Chocolate!" Donald's face lit up and he wiped away his tears.

XXX

"Changhui, are you alright?" Joowon asked.

"I need a drink," Changhui said and grabbed a bottle from the cabinet. 

"What happened?" Joowon questioned. "You've been acting weird since Janghyeok left,"

"I just found out something shocking," Changhui took several large gulps from the bottle. "Janghyeok is dating my sister!"

"I doubt Janghyeok is the abusive type of partner," Joowon said.

"He's not," Changhui shook his head. "My nephew called me earlier and he was the happiest I've ever seen him. He already calls Janghyeok 'Dad'!"

"What's the problem then?" 

"If the others find out, people will claim that I'm only rising in rank due to nepotism," Changhui said. "Also, family holidays and events will be really awkward,"

"If members of Cheongang doubt your ability, simply beat them up to prove your strength," Joowon told him. "And as for the family gatherings, I'm willing to accompany you if you want,"

XXX

"Changhui Han!" Orion kicked the door down. "I challenge you to a fight to the death!"

"Who the fuck are you!?" Changhui exclaimed.

"I'm Orion Na, Janghyeok's brother!" Orion introduced himself. "We are both Donald's uncles but only one can claim to the title of Best Uncle!"

Janghyeok swooped in and started to drag Orion out. "Orion, stop bothering Changhui,"

"I wanted to see how strong the Changhui Han of this universe is," Orion claimed. 

"Why don't you just go back to your own universe where Donald's actually your kid?" Janghyeok asked. "Don't you also have a daughter and several other sons too? And you're actually close to me in your own universe. Why are you in this universe?"

"Because I'm already dead in my home universe," Orion revealed. "Due to Gijoo's soul transference bracelet, my soul was able to be sent to another dimension. As much as I want to return to my own family, I am physically unable to do so. I don't have any dimensional traveling equipment like one of the Myles Joo's has and even if I did, my physical form in my home universe is deceased,"

"Donald in this universe won't ever be able to replace yours," Janghyeok told him quietly.

"I know," Orion's voice cracked slightly. "But this is the closest thing I can experience. I know in this universe he's your son and Changhui's nephew. I won't ever try to steal him away from his family. I won't overstep boundaries, but please let me be a part of your son's life,"

"Fine," Janghyeok sighed. "At least this means me and Yuri have a free babysitter to call when we need someone to watch Donald," He lit a cigarette. "Hey Orion, since you already have experience in fatherhood...am I a good father?"

"He's safe, happy, and has a loving family," Orion pointed out. "You're a great father,"

Orion Na is the same OC from the Dawnverse. I added more lore about the Skaiverse (my fanfiction multiverse).

I started a story on my @Myles_Joo account called Alones. It's very angstsy and will feature Traumatized Gray and Protective Parental Donald.