Two Piece Reincarnations

"WE NEED MORE BUBBLE WRAP!" Jake cried as he finished covering Kenny up in several large rolls of bubble wrap. "WE NEED TO PROTECT KENNY!"

Donald, who had wanted to figure out why Jake wasn't at the meeting, stared in confusion at the scene before him. "Do I even want to know?"

"It's Jake," Kingsley commented. "He's not as insane as Dongha, but he's pretty high up on the meter,"

"Jake, I can't even move in here," Kenny's muffled voice came from the giant ball of bubble wrap.

"IT'S FOR YOUR OWN PROTECTION!"

"Jake, please stop embarrassing us," Dean shook his head.

"What happened this time?" Kingsley recalled that one time Jake cried over a fictional character's death.

"Do you know the manga Two Piece?" Timothy asked. "It's actually a history book. Some of the characters reincarnate throughout the years but hide their identity so we can blend in with the current society and live normal lives,"

"You said we," Donald noted.

"I'm actually the reincarnation of Sabo, the Chief of Staff of the Revolutionary Army," Timmy revealed. "Well, former Chief of Staff now that we successfully overthrew the World Government and the Revolutionary Army disbanded,"

"It's really shocking and hard to believe, but Timmy and Kenny showed us proof of who they were!" Eunchan said.

The bubble wrap all erupted into flames before quickly extinguishing once Kenny was free. "Jake, you're overreacting,"

"Kenny is the reincarnation of Portgas D. Ace!" Eunchan revealed.

"But I don't want you to die like in Two Piece!" Jake hugged Kenny tightly while still sobbing.

"There's one thing I'm still confused about," Dean brought up. "Timmy, if you're Sabo and Kenny is Ace...then who's Luffy?"

"We know who he is, but his current identity might cause problems for us if we're seen hanging out with him," Timmy glanced over to Donald and Kingsley. "He's—"

"GOMU GOMU NO ROCKET!" 

Ben Park crashed into Jake and Kenny. "ACE!" Ben had also brought along a whole bunch of bubble wrap. "This time the bubble wrap will be stronger by infusing it with Haki!"

"Ben Park!?"

"We need to keep him safe this time!" Jake helped Ben rewrap Kenny.

"This is really getting out of hand," Kenny sweat-dropped. "Sabo, a little help?"

"You're on your own," Timmy chuckled.

I finally managed a decent Alistair Rei drawing and posted it on my Instagram account @dracopirates as well as some other fanarts like Changhottie Han. Also a drawing of my unused OC, Cloud Na, is there.
I also sometimes post random scriblets (very short random story scenarios) there.