Evilverse Gijoo Part II

Gijoo hadn't meant to kill him. 

They had just been arguing and in his rage, Gijoo had shoved him. Jake had gotten into a lot of fights so a mere shove shouldn't have had such fatal consequences, right? 

Unfortunately, Jake's head had hit the corner of the table and bled. He remained unresponsive when Gijoo tried shaking him awake.

"Gijoo? Jake?" Kenny, who had just came home from soccer practice, entered the living room. He gasped when he saw his brother's still form and rushed over to his side. "Jake!" 

"I...We got into a-an argument," Gijoo stuttered. "I shoved him and...I...I-I didn't mean to hurt him!"

Tears began streaming down Kenny's face. "Jake's...Jake's not breathing..."

Gijoo jolted awake from the dream...that recollection of memories. He quickly got out of bed and splashed some cold water on his face. "Fuck...Why'd I have to remember that incident?" He gripped the sink counter tightly. "It doesn't matter. I'll find the Core Universe and I'll change things," 

In his universe, time couldn't be altered. No matter how many Celebi or Dialga he caught and brought to his universe, they were unable to send him back in time to prevent that tragic event.

Kenny Ji had been his childhood friend, best friend, and lover. They had grown up together and were incredibly close. But after that incident...after Gijoo had accidentally killed Jake...their friendship had immediately dissolved. Kenny fell into depression and the life in his eyes had completely disappeared. He became a husk, an empty shell that was barely alive.

'I don't care what I have to do,' Gijoo glared at his own reflection. 'I'll find the Core Universe and then I'll manipulate things so that everything is back to normal, consequences be damned. I'll  take over the Core Universe and make it so that it's my perfect universe,'

Evil Gijoo makes the people in the other universes suffer so that he's not the only one miserable.
His home universe is Universe S-00123.

Evil Gijoo's backstory was inspired by Gigant_ir 's Undertale version of the Stronger Than You lyrics.
I know who you are, you remember who I am
We knew that once in a timeline, we had grown to be great friends
And yet I killed your brother without giving him a chance
Every time you throw me down, I hope you kill me once again