Slam Discovers Fanart

"Wow, we became popular enough for people to start making fanart of us!" Jinwoo excitedly told his friends. "How about we look over some of them?"

"I don't see why not," Sangman agreed.

All of them gathered around Hyunjin's laptop since a phone screen would be too small for all of them to crowd around. The first couple fanarts were innocent enough. They were drawings of the entire band together either performing or hanging out like normal friends.

Then...the fanarts began to mainly focus on Hyunjin or Gerard.

Most of them were innocent enough and portrayed them as best friends. But then they came to the shipping fanarts.

"Why are our fans drawing fanart of Gerard and Hyunjin kissing?" Jinwoo asked.

"But Hyunjin and Gerard have shown no attraction to each other?" Sangman was equally confused.

"Hyunjin hates me," Gerard added. "He and I literally always argue whenever we're around each other,"

Everyone waited for Hyunjin to also comment, but he didn't. They all turned to the tall teen to find that he was still scrolling through the fanart. His face was bright red and blood had begun to drip from his nose as he saved multiple drawings to a folder on his laptop.

"Hyunjin?" Sangman gently shook his friend's shoulder. "Are you okay?"

"Beach...we go..." Hyunjin mumbled barely coherently. "Gerard...shirtless..."

"See? Hyunjin hates me so much that fanart of us together caused him to faint!" Gerard sulked in a corner. "He really does hate me!"

Hyunjin finally managed to regain most of his composure. "How the fuck do our fans know about my crush on Gerard!?"

"Wait, what?" Gerard looked up from his corner. "You have a crush on me!?"

"No!" Hyunjin immediately denied. "I said that I wanted to crush your skull because you're so annoying!"

"How the fuck do our fans know about my crush on Gerard!?"

A black haired teen stood in the doorway and was playing the video he had recorded. "Slam's fans are gonna love this video,"

"Alistair!" Hyunjin exclaimed. "Why are you here!? Shouldn't you be stalking Kingsley!?"

"I noticed your fans shipping you with your bandmate and needed to confirm if you really did have a crush on him or not," Alistair smirked. "I'm gonna post this video online," He ran off before Hyunjin could catch him.

"You..." Gerard pointed at Hyunjin. "You have a crush on me!?"

Hyunjin bolted out of the practice room.

We need Slam fanart.