Donald Na Fan Club

"Hey Mr. Na, there's a horde of people outside the building," Jake said as he stared out the window. "They swarmed the entrance so everyone had to enter through the back,"

"If they weren't made up of girls, I would've beaten them to a pulp," Forrest claimed.

"There a few guys sprinkled in there," Kingsley said. "They're the Donald Na Fan Club,"

"There's girls at Yeo-Il!?" Jimmy exclaimed. "No fair! Yoosun's an all boys school!"

"Yeo-Il is co-ed," Kingsley informed. "Most of the female student population and a few of the male student population are attracted to Donald. Though, I'm not sure how they found this office in Yeouinaru," 

"We rented this place specifically to get away from them," Donald had a very grim expression on his face. "Why won't my fans leave me alone?"

"Uh...Mr. Na?" Jake added. "They're starting to climb the walls,"

"DONALD I LOVE YOU!"

"MARRY ME!"

"LET'S MAKE BABIES!"

Donald became even paler. "Kingsley, we're leaving,"

"Aren't you overreacting?" Wolf asked.

"Those fans out there are obsessed with me!" Donald snapped. "They broke into my house which had eighteen different security systems and several armed guards! They've stolen my clothes and some of my belongings! I rarely go to my actual high school because they are just that crazy!"

The Union members were shocked. They had never seen Donald lose his cool nor had they ever seen him panic.