Biollante Cha

This takes place is the Fanfiction Corner AU. If you forgot who Biollante is, he's Hyunjin's pet Carnivine and he appeared in Kyles Joi's Fanfiction Corner (Suspicious Behavior)

"It's been a while since the band last got together like this," Jinwoo commented. 

"Yeah, it's been over a year already," Sangman agreed. "Hyunjin, how are your hands?"

"Completely healed now," Hyunjin answered. "But there are some scars,"

Gerard flinched. "I'm sorry,"

"I said to stop apologizing," Hyunjin rolled his eyes. "You sound pathetic,"

"Hey Hyunjin," Jinwoo decided to change the topic so the mood isn't ruined. "You ordered a lot of food. I know you said you're treating us to a meal, but I think this is too much

"It's not just for us," Hyunjin held up a Pokéball and let his pet out.

"Carnivine!" Biollante cheered.

"This is Biollante, but I call him Lan for short," Hyunjin patted his pet's head. "Lan, these are my friends Jinwoo, Sangman, and Gerard,"

"Car, Carnivine?" Biollante pointed at Gerard.

"No, he's not a Trevenant," Hyunjin shook his head.

"Carnivine?"

"No, he's not a Cacturne either," Hyunjin answered. "And before you ask, no, he's not a Maractus. He's not a Pokémon, he's a human,"

Biollante continued to stare at Gerard. "Car?"

"Yes, I'm sure," Hyunjin handed a large plate of food to him. "Now stop asking questions and eat,"

"H-Hyunjin," Jinwoo finally spoke up. "That's a Pokémon!"

"Yes, how observant of you," Hyunjin rolled his eyes. "A friend of mine has a Torkoal,"

"You can understand this Carnivine!?" Sangman exclaimed.

"I've known Lan long enough to understand the gist of what he's trying to say," Hyunjin shrugged. "So let's eat before the food gets cold,"

Biollante had stolen one of Hyunjin's empty Pokéballs and tapped it against Gerard's arm. "Car, Carnivine, Car,"

"How did you get a Carnivine!?" Jinwoo asked.

"I have my ways," 

A red light briefly flashed over Gerard but then quickly disappeared. "Uh...Hyunjin what's your plant doing?"

"Biollante I told you that he's not a Pokémon," Hyunjin sighed. "Lan thinks that you're a Pokémon and tried to prove me wrong by catching you in a Pokéball," 

"I'm a human," Gerard told the Bug Catcher Pokémon.

The Venus flytrap narrowed his eyes. "Car, Carnivine," He didn't believe Gerard's words at all.

Gerard, get a haircut and then maybe Lan will think you're an actual human.