Kyles Joi's Fanfiction Corner (School Day Sorrows)

"Hey everyone, it's Kenny here," Kenny waved at the camera. 

-🦂: Where's your boyfriend?

"Myles is sick right now," Kenny walked up to Myles' bedroom door and knocked. "My-My, you still alive?"

"No," Myles groaned. "I'm dead,"

"Do you want to go to the hospital?" 

"No, take me to the morgue instead,"

Kenny shrugged. "He's fine,"

-Changyeon: Let Myles die and come back to me, Kenny!

"Eww," Kenny cringed. "You're old news, Chang,"

-Changyeon: Kenny! 😭

"Since Myles is sick," Kenny returned to the couch. "I'll be reviewing some fanfiction. Someone sent me a link to a story collection called School Day Sorrows. The first chapter is called Big Brother,"

Kenny Ji laid in his hospital bed. The reoperation had been a success. With a lot of time and therapy, he would be able to walk again. However, the doctor's statement from when he had first been hospitalized was still the same. 

He would never be able to run again. He would never be able to play soccer again. He would never be able to achieve his dream of becoming a soccer player.

His dreams had been shattered the moment the wooden beam shattered his leg.

-KENNY DON'T CRY!

-KENNY DON'T CRY!

-KENNY BABY IT'S ALRIGHT!

-EVERYTHING'S GONNA BE OKAY!

-You can still do wheelchair soccer, remember?

"My dream of becoming the next Beckham is long gone," Kenny wiped his tears with the sleeve of his shirt. "I have to accept that,"

-🦂: Let's all remember that it's all Changyeon's fault

-Jake the Dog: And the rest of Manwol too

-Myles Juice: Except me

-Myles Juice: I didn't do anything

-Jake the Dog: Bitch, stay the fuck away from Kenny!

-DNA: So you admit that you're part of Manwol?

"Myles, I thought I told you to rest?" Kenny scolded. 

-Myles Juice: I am resting

-Myles Juice: I'm in bed and watching the livestream

"If you need anything, just tell me," Kenny managed to stop crying. "Okay, let's go to the next chapter. It's called Guilt,"