Kyles Joi's Fanfiction Corner (Sam)

Grape picked the raccoon up. For some reason, he felt a kinship to the trash panda. Okay, maybe the kinship to a raccoon was pretty obvious. He had dark bags underneath his eyes and had a similar color scheme to this raccoon.

The raccoon sniffled and looked at Grape. 'He looks like me. A-Are Uncle Forrest and Uncle Robin replacing me with him?'

"Grape, are you coming?" Forrest called.

"Yeah," Grape adjusted his hold on the raccoon and followed after them.

'What about Daddy?' The raccoon wondered. 'Does Daddy not want me anymore? Is Daddy also replacing me?'

"Why're you bring the raccoon with you?" Robin inquired.

"He's smol and fluffy," Grape shrugged. "I'll just give him to Myles and Kenny,"

"Are you sure he didn't escape from the raccoon enclosure?" Forrest asked. "The zookeepers might be looking for him,"

"Then they'll have to deal with Myles and Kenny," Grape shrugged once more.

XXX

Myles and Kenny were at the raccoon exhibit. Myles sighed as he stared sadly at the animals. "Sam used to have a raccoon plushy he always carried around. He really loved raccoons and even had a raccoon onesie,"

Kenny patted Myles' back. "We can make a shrine for Sam when we get home. How about we purchased a raccoon plushy from the gift shop to place at the shrine?"

"Yeah," Myles agreed. "That sounds good," He looked at the time. "We should meet up with the others and grab some lunch,"

They met up with Grape, Forrest, and Robin at the food court. "Wasn't Better Forrest supposed to stay with you?" Myles asked. "And what's with the raccoon?"

The raccoon's face lit up when he saw Myles and made a grabbing motion towards him. "Daddy!"

Myles locked eyes with the raccoon and his eyes widened. 'Those eyes...those black eyes...they're not just any eyes. They...They're Sam's eyes!' He shook his head. 'I'm imagining things. Sam is dead. He has been dead for three years,'

"Here," Grape handed the raccoon to Myles. 

Myles cradled the raccoon and the racoon hugged him tightly while crying. The raccoon sounded happy, relieved, sad, and scared at the same time but found comfort in Myles' arms.

"Where's Better Forrest?" Kenny questioned.

"He said he had something to do," Grape shrugged. 

Robin noticed another spiky red-haired teen about to walk past the food court. "Isn't that Better Forrest over there?" 

"That guy with him looks like you, Robin!" Forrest exclaimed.

Myles quickly put two and two together. He glanced down at the raccoon in his arms. His voice caught in his throat and tears welled up. He managed to finally get his son's name out. "Sam?"

Sam let out a happy trill at finally being recognized.

The father and son finally reunited!

Which other pets do you want to read about in their human forms?
Jawbreaker Na-Kwan the Continental Bunny?
Killian Do the Dwarf Rabbit?
Co and Sprite Jin the Cats?
Donald Na-Kwan Jr the Komodo Dragon?
Donald the Second through Thirty First the Bats? 
Grey Na-Kwan the White Mamba?
Biollante Cha the Carnivine?
Fireball Ji the Torkoal?

Also, I wrote a fanfic called Mutual Destruction which is about the manga Razen illustrated.