WTF JACK!?

This image is from another manhwa, Daddy Goes to School. @bepo_bestpolarbear made a post on their story saying that the bully (who's in his second year of high school) looks similar to Jack Kang. 

Jimmy stared at his best friend who had just came back from a week long family trip

Jimmy stared at his best friend who had just came back from a week long family trip. He blinked. He then rubbed his eyes. 'Is that really Jack!?' Jimmy thought. 'There's no way he could've changed that much over a week!'

The Jack Kang that Jimmy Bae knew still had a bit of a baby face, which Jimmy found adorable and cute. Over time, Jack's features had begun to sharpen up, especially since he began working out and training alongside Jimmy but...what the fuck was this!?

"J-Jack?" 

"Hey Jimmy," The other teen greeted. "I've been training hard to catch up to you,"

'It really is him!' Jimmy gawked. "J-Jack!? What the fuck did puberty do to you!?"

"Even though the family trip was supposed to be one of relaxation, I didn't want to grow complacent," Jack explained. "I worked hard and continued exercising and training. I sparred with some of my cousins too,"

"You were only gone for a week!" Jimmy exclaimed. "I know we're also still going through puberty and all, but it doesn't cause this big of a change in a single fucking week!"

A part of Jimmy became very jealous when he caught sight of Jack's increased muscle mass. He had buffer arms, chest, and legs. Hell, he had more muscles that Jimmy himself!

"Are you on steroids!?" Jimmy demanded.

"Jimmy," Jack deadpanned. "I smoke and drink underage, but I'm not stupid enough to take steroids,"

Yeah...it was definitely puberty.