Pancakes

Wolf stared at the tiny fluffy creature that had dared to invade his private chambers. 

The puppy stared back, happily wagging his tail. "Arf!"

"Where the fuck did you come from?" Wolf poked the dog's side, causing him to giggle. "You don't have a collar and you're rather thin, so you're probably a stray. But how the fuck did you get into my apartment?"

"Arf!" The dog barked again.

Wolf frowned. "Fuck this," He got up and headed to the kitchen to make some dinner. "I'll deal with this shit in the morning,"

The purple haired teen was craving pancakes. Yeah, it wasn't exactly dinner but who the fuck was going to dare tell him that? He'd eat whatever the hell he wanted to. He quickly prepared the batter and started frying them. Once he had a stack of flapjacks made, he sat down at his table.

"Roo?" The dog sat down beside his leg and stared up at him.

"Shoo, go away," Wolf said. "These are mine,"

The dog tilted his head. "🥺?"

Wolf sighed and tossed a pancake to the floor. The puppy happily gobbled it up.

Once Wolf got washed up and ready for bed, he found the intruder in his bed, curled up and  already fast asleep. 'Tsk, so annoying,' Wolf climbed into bed and petted his new puppy.

I drew a picture of Wolf and his new puppy for his birthday.

The dog's name is Pancakes.