Yuri Han Part IV

Donald: 14 years old
Changhui: 21 years old
Yuri: 30 years old
Janghyeok: 27 years old

Yuri's job transferred her to a branch in the outskirts of Mapo. Donald didn't want to move and wanted to stay in Yeongdeungpo with Kingsley. Yuri was hesitant, but she knew that Donald was growing up and learning to be more independent so she let him move into an apartment with Kingsley. Yuri and Janghyeok told Donald that if he ever needed help, they'd be one call away.

People attempted to bully Donald, seeing him as an easy target. Donald beat all of them up and decided to become the new Number One of his middle school to get most of them to back off. Having to constantly clean the blood from himself and his clothes was getting rather annoying.

XXX

Donald: 16 years old
Changhui: 23 years old
Yuri: 32 years old
Janghyeok: 29 years old

Donald decided to start his own criminal organization of students. He needed money...because he ad adopted a bunny. He hadn't ask his parents for permission or additional money because he was worried that they wouldn't allow him to have a pet.

So...yeah, Donald created the Union because he wanted to spoil Jawbreaker.

The Union grew quickly, recruiting the middle schools within the area. But the current reigning gang of Yeongdeungpo was still Manwol. Donald plotted to start taking action, but still wanted to expand the Union before doing so. He needed stronger fighters. 

For now, so long as Manwol didn't interfere with the Union, Donald would leave them be.

XXX

"Hey Changhui," Joowon brought up during dinner. "Did you know our nephew created his own criminal organization? His is composed only of students though,"

"He takes after the family," Changhui chuckled. "Like father, like son. He's following in Janghyeok's footsteps,"

"I offered him an invitation to join Cheongang a while back," Joowon recalled. "But he refused and said he was going to get money on his own,"

"He has his pride," Changhui said. "He doesn't want to be shown nepotism and wants to prove his own strength so no one accuses him of riding on his father or uncles' tailcoats,"

"No," Joowon shook his head. "I'm sure he just wants the money for Jawbreaker,"

"Who's Jawbreaker?"

"The bunny that Donald and Kingsley adopted," Joowon answered. "Donald tried to be secretive about it but Kingsley has been sending several photos of Donald cuddling with Jawbreaker to the family group chat,"

Donald isn't part of the secondary family group chat which is why Donald's still being secretive. The family forgot to add Changhui to the group chat which he why he didn't know about Jawbreaker.