you fall asleep on her lap during a live stream

You were happy to finally be home. Though your day wasn't all that bad, it was long and you were exhausted.

Knowing it's Lisa's day off, you thought you'd come home to find her watching a cozy movie. At first, your thought was that you'd join her and you'd let yourself relax for the first time since you walked out the door early this morning.

However, the living room was dark and the entire area downstairs was still and quiet. She wasn't anywhere to be seen. Knowing that she had to be upstairs, you quickly kicked off your shoes and took the stairs to your shared bedroom.

You heard her voice before you even reached the bedroom. You could hear that beautiful laugh falling from her lips. Right away, any worries that lingered with you from your long day completely disappeared. All you felt was happiness.

You walked down the hallway and into the room quietly. You leaned against the wall, admiring how cute she looked from where you stood. With that big, bright smile on her face and that happy giggle spilling continuously from her lips. In her sweats with her off-the-shoulder top thrown on. She was happy, making you feel the same way.

She was in the middle of answering a question when she looked up at you. She quickly finished it before telling the fans watching that she'd be back momentarily.

She came to you, not even hesitating to bring you in for a huge hug. She breathed out a sigh of relief when she found comfort in burying her face in your neck.

"I missed you." She whispered. "It's weird spending a day off without you by my side. Did you have a good day?"

"It wasn't bad, but it was long and tiring. I missed you. You were on my mind the whole day."

"You've been on mine the whole day, too." She spoke softly, caressing your cheek, and giggling softly when you leaned into her touch. "You look tired."

"I am a little. I don't want you to stop talking to your fans though. I know how much you love them and how much you enjoy times like these. I'll just go watch a movie downstairs and take a catnap."

"No," she whined and captured you in her arms before you could even make it out the door. "No need to do that when I've been missing you so much. Just lay in here with me."

"I don't want to be on camera, Lili."

"I know." She whispered, kissing your neck. "You don't have to be. Just stay here with me. Lay on my lap. I promise no one will see you."

You turned in her arms and placed your head over her heart, finding an indescribable comfort in the steady beat.

"Okay."

She pulled away and went back to bed. She grabbed her phone and placed it to where it was only showing her waist up, allowing for you to lay your head on her lap without notice.

Instantly, she used her free hand to lace her fingers through your hair. She knows you love it when she plays with your hair, so it was only instinctive of her to do when you needed the comfort.

The sound of her voice was beautiful. You love how softspoken she is, how she laughs at her own jokes, and how she always lets fans know how much she loves and cares for them.

You closed your eyes, loving how both the sound of her voice as she spoke and as she sings, is always music to your ears. You drifted off to sleep, but you'd crack a smile on occasion when she'd laugh. She was entranced with talking to the fans, unaware that you were falling asleep.

That was, until, she heard you snore softly. She quickly looked down at you and though she was worried about fans hearing it, she couldn't bring herself to wake you when she saw the precious sight of you all cozy on her lap, getting the rest you deserved.

She answered a couple more questions before making an excuse that she was getting tired so she had to go. She pushed her phone aside after ending the live and locking it, now devoting her full attention to you.

She grabbed the blanket from the edge of the bed and brought it over you. She leaned down and brushed her lips over your head, letting them linger and her eyes close for a moment before pulling back to whisper, "I love you so much, you don't even know. Sweet dreams, sleep well, baby."

She put her head back on the pillow and soon found herself falling asleep, too. She was admittedly warm and cozy, especially knowing you were sound asleep and so close to her.