she wakes you up with kisses

"Y/N," Lisa groaned as she rubbed the sleep from her eyes. "Your alarm."

The annoying beeping wouldn't stop. It's what woke her up just a moment ago. The sun was shining through the curtains and despite the calls of your name falling from her lips and the golden rays of the sun lighting up the room, you were still sound asleep.

The sound of your alarm was annoying, so she reached over you and turned it off. She noticed that the blanket was wrapped around your waist so she let her hand slip beneath your shirt to run her fingers along your back. "Y/N. It's time to get up."

You didn't say a word, you didn't move a finger, you were still sound asleep. She brushed her lips across your shoulder blade and then the back of your neck. She ran her fingers along your spine and you began to move around a little. She could tell you were waking up; judging by the rustling of the bedsheets as you stretched out your legs and the smile that was tugging at your lips that you were trying to hide but just couldn't. Not when she was brushing her lips over your skin.

"Are you awake now?"

It was quiet for a few seconds; only the sound of your soft breaths and her lips moving along your shoulder cut through the comfortable silence in the air.

"No."

She giggled and leaned around to kiss your cheek. "I think you are."

You shook your head but Lisa was persistent. You both have busy days ahead. She wished as much as you did that you could just curl back up with each other and go right back to sleep. But, sadly, that wasn't the case. The sun was shining, the birds were singing; the morning had come and you both had to leave the comfort and warmth of your shared bed.

She rolled you onto your back. You opened your eyes just slightly; only to catch a peek at your adorable girlfriend.

"Wake up." She mumbled and started to kiss across your face, causing you to giggle and squirm around under her. She laughed along with you as she brushed her lips everywhere along your face; from under your eyes to the tip of your nose, all the way to your lips, of course.

You looped your arm around her neck and let out a sad sigh. "I'm up, sadly."

She nodded and laid her forehead against your own. "I know. We've both got busy days but we'll be together again tonight." She kissed your cheek, smiling against your smooth, kissable skin.

"Wake me up with kisses more often?"

"Happily." She giggled. "Now, come on! Early bird gets the worm!" She encouraged and took ahold of your hand to get you out of bed. Even though the day was only just beginning, she was already excited for it to end so she could come back home to you again.