you're cold

You whimpered and were pulled out of your sleep when you felt a rush of cold air over your skin.

You reached for the blanket but didn't feel it anywhere near you. You opened your eyes and searched around for it only to find that your girlfriend, Lisa, had stolen it.

To top it all off, the window was accidentally left open and was now sending cold air through the bedroom as the wind blew.

You got out of bed and closed the window before laying back down and reaching for the blanket. You didn't wanna wake up Lisa but you couldn't seem to pull it out of her grip. You knew you had no other choice but to wake her.

You tapped her shoulder and heard her let out a couple of sounds before she rolled over to face you and rubbed her eyes tiredly. "Hmm? What's wrong?" She slurred, her voice groggy and coated with sleep. "I'm sorry I woke you but I'm cold and you stole the blanket."

Lisa looked down to find the covers pulled over her and she looked back at you. You couldn't make out many of her features but you knew she felt bad for hogging them when you're clearly so cold. "I'm so sorry, y/n." She lifted the blanket up and had you come a little closer so she could hold you and cover you up.

She made sure that you were tucked in under the blanket before she began to rub your arms up and down. "Better?" You nodded your head and put it on her chest as you began to warm up. You yawned, feeling much warmer and sleepy in her embrace.

She leaned down to kiss your temple. "Night y/n. Sweet dreams." She whispered and closed her eyes. "Goodnight Lisa," you mumbled and soon fell back asleep.