you have cramps (requested)

The moans and groans spilling from your lips and the feeling of you moving around restlessly made Lisa stir from her light slumber. She rolled over to look at you, only to find you curled up on your stomach with your knees close to your chest.

"Y/n?" She scooted closer to you, her hand falling onto your back. "Are you okay?"

"No. I have cramps." You mumbled and continued to stir in bed, desperate to find something to ease the pain.

Your period hit early this morning and Lisa had gone out without even a second thought to buy you anything and everything you'd need over the next few days. She knows you must not be feeling good.

"Tell me what you need, baby." She spoke as she rubbed your back. "If there's something I can do, anything to make you feel better, I'll do it. You just gotta tell me what it is." She reached over to brush a lock of hair behind your ear, her other hand still moving along your back in circles. "A heating pad? A bath?"

"Heating pad, maybe."

She got up and grabbed it for you. She plugged it in and turned it onto the highest setting before lifting your shirt a little and placing it over your stomach. Your eyes closed as you basked in the warmth, hoping the relief would quickly follow.

She crawled back into bed with you and she laid her hand on your side.

"No," you mumbled. "Rub my stomach."

"Are you sure, baby?" She asked, uncertain and a little worried that her touch might cause you more discomfort.

Tired of talking, you reached over and grabbed her hand before putting it on your warm stomach.

She kissed the back of your neck and started to run her fingertips along your soft, warm skin comfortingly. You breathed out a sigh when you finally began to feel relief from your terrible cramps.

"I'm sorry you're feeling so bad, my love." She whispered sadly but all you could do was shake your head.

"I'm feeling better now. Plus, I have you here with me and you make me feel better."

She leaned over to kiss your neck and your cheek and she felt her heart flutter when she noticed a small smile tug at your lips. Your eyes closed and you started to relax. After feeling so miserable for a little while there, you were happy to finally be feeling better.

"Are you okay? Anything else that you need?"

"I'm feeling okay. Thank you, and I don't mean just for offering to help, but for also being here for me."

"I'll always be here for you, here to help you." She replied. "Try to rest now. I've got you."

You weakly nodded your head, already falling asleep; all thanks to her and the comfort she always gives you.