you wear her sweater

The cool breeze continued to blow through the open window in the bedroom. The only lights were from the tv and the moonlight seeping through the curtains. Lisa fell asleep with her head on your shoulder about twenty minutes ago. Between the breeze, the movie you had turned on, and the comfort of your arms - she fell asleep quite fast.

But the window had been left open to cool down the once warm room. It was a little colder now, your tank-top just not cutting it anymore.

You tried to warm up by covering up with the blankets but it wasn't enough. Slowly and very carefully, you placed Lisa's head on the pillow and got out of bed.

Going over to your shared closet you started to look for something warmer. You looked around for a few seconds when your eyes landed on one special thing - Lisa's sweater.

It was a BLACKPINK sweater. It was soft, comfy, and you could smell her scent on it. The smell of her perfume lingered there and when you pulled it over your head, it just felt like one of the big, warm hugs she gives you each and every day.

"There you are," Lisa murmured sleepily.

You turned around and saw her standing close to you. She looked tired but her eyes were also bright.

"Sorry I got a little cold and had to change into something warmer."

Lisa licked her dry lips before they tugged up in a big, beautiful smile. She stepped closer and closer to you until her arms wrapped around you. She hugged you close to her and managed to plant a few kisses to your neck.

Your skin was warm and soft, and Lisa couldn't help but let her lips brush across it.

"So you chose my sweater?"

You nodded.

"Good. I'm glad you find comfort in it. I have more where that came from, so it's yours now."

She gave you a few kisses before taking your hand and leading you back to bed. She took a good look at you, admiring how adorable you looked.

"What?"

"You're just the cutest. I'm in love with you."

Your smile was bright and bigger than it had been all day. Lisa laid her head back down on your shoulder and you could feel her eyelashes fluttering against your neck.

"I love you." You whispered as you brushed your fingers through her hair. She was all you could focus on. Nothing else mattered.

"I love you too," she whispered back before she fell asleep with a tiny smile on her face, happy to be in your arms.