coming out to her as asexual (requested)

You closed your eyes when Lisa's lips touched yours, instantly pulling you in for a passionate kiss.

You'd been laying in her bed with your head resting on her chest while you watched some random movie she found and listened to her heartbeat.

But somewhere along the way, Lisa got bored with it and found that making out with you seemed like a much more exciting thing to do.

You love her kisses and when her lips hit yours, you happily turned your attention to her instead.

But when she pulled away from your lips and started to kiss your neck instead, you began to feel your heart hammer against your chest - and not in a way of excitement.

You've been keeping something from her over the last couple of months.

You haven't told her the only secret you have, afraid that she'd become uncomfortable and turn away from you the way your other partners in the past have.

It made you feel nervous and because you're getting so attached to her that you're becoming afraid of losing her, you decided to keep it to yourself... until now.

While neck kisses can be harmless and innocent at times, you worry that it's her wordlessly telling you that she's got a desire for something else - something you don't ever or rarely ever have a desire for.

And it made you nervous.

"Lisa? Stop. Please."

As soon as she heard you say 'stop' she was pulling away, her heart pounding against her chest and her fingers shaking as she wondered if she'd done something wrong and scared you somehow.

"Is everything alright?" She asked and you could tell by her tone that she was trying to be calm, but she was nervous, too.

"I think so..."

"What do you mean you think?" She asked as she slowly took your hand into hers. "I'm a little nervous. Did I make you uncomfortable by kissing your neck? I know it's something we haven't done before and if I made you feel-"

"Lisa," you interrupted and gave her hand a squeeze, trying to tell her to calm down. "I need to tell you something."

"Okay."

"It's something that's hard for me to say. Something I should've told you sooner but was too nervous to do so because I didn't know how to."

"I'm listening, baby. You can tell me whatever is on your mind. I won't judge."

"That's what you say now..." You nervously chuckled and she frowned, wondering what on earth was making you feel this way.

You seemed so nervous to tell her. It took you a moment to try and think of how to say the words running through your brain and this time, she was the one that was squeezing your hand.

"Come on, baby. Tell me. It'll be okay, no matter what it is."

"Okay." You spoke quietly before taking a deep breath. "Lisa, I'm asexual."

"Can you explain to me what that is exactly? So I know more about it?"

"Yeah." You nodded. "I don't have much of a desire for sexual activity if I ever have it at all. I'm not sexually attracted to people. I just don't feel the desire for those things."

"Okay." She smiled, squeezing your hand again.

You could tell by the sparkle in her eyes that she was genuinely accepting of what you confessed to her, as if it didn't faze her whatsoever.

"Okay?"

"Yeah." She chuckled before kissing your cheek.

"You're okay with that?"

"Yeah. It doesn't matter to me." She said. "I like you for who you are."

"I just know that sexual desires are huge for a lot of people..."

"For people you've been with in the past, right?" She asked, slowly catching onto why you'd been so nervous to tell her this. "Your past relationships didn't work out because they didn't understand or accept you for who you are?"

"Yeah." You spoke quietly. "I didn't know how you'd react or feel about me being asexual."

"You know how I feel?" She spoke softly, her other hand resting on your cheek as your eyes met. "I think you're amazing just the way you are. I don't care if you want that or not. It's not a huge thing for me. I am crazy about you because I genuinely care about you and I like being with you. You're wonderful and beautiful and I feel very lucky to have you."

"Thank you." You smiled and the sight warmed her heart.

"This is not a big deal, y/n. This is who you are and I like you; everything about you. I don't feel differently about you just because you're asexual. I promise you that. No one and nothing is ever going to change how I feel about that or you."

"I'm so lucky to have you." You said before she shook her head with a smile, giving you a kiss on your lips.

"I'm the lucky one, baby." She said before pulling you in for a hug. "So lucky."