lazy day cuddles

Lazy days; one of Lisa's favorite days of all.

She laid there beside you in comfortable silence for a few minutes. She just watched you sleep and moved her thumb softly across your stomach as you slept. She was torn between letting you sleep a little longer and waking up to start spending time with you.

But thankfully she didn't have to worry about making that decision, because just about ten minutes after she woke up, you did too. You stretched your legs out and a smile crept onto your face when you felt her staring at you. "It's not polite to stare."

"I can't help it." She said as she dropped her head against your back before moving it up to rest in the crook of your neck. "Good morning! It's my first day off of many coming up. What would you like to do today?"

You turned your head, her lips so close to yours you could already feel her warm breath fanning against your own. "Lazy day?" She agreed, kissing you on your forehead before getting up to brush her teeth, unfortunately dragging you out of bed to do the same.

"This way we can spend the rest of the day in bed without worrying about getting up for much of anything." She said as she put her arm around you and squirted some toothpaste onto both of your toothbrushes.

You quickly brushed your teeth and made your way back to bed. Lisa joined you a moment later and climbed back into her spot to find that you had already turned on a movie.

Lisa happily curled up beside you. She pulled you closer to her and smiled down at you with a look of love in her big brown eyes when you put your head on her shoulder and tangled your legs with hers.

After being so busy, it felt good to be able to just relax with you. She was happy to hold you close for the rest of the day if you were up for it, and with how closely you were cuddling up to her she could tell that you were.

"I love you so much." She whispered.

You took your eyes off of the tv and looked up at her. You softly caressed her cheek, heart fluttering as her eyes locked with yours. "I love you too. I'm so happy we finally have a day like this together." She nodded in agreement before kissing you softly.

She could never get enough of you, or these days together. And she was so happy to still have the entire day ahead. There's no other way she'd rather spend it than in this bed with you.