mommy (requested)

Lisa gently laid you down on the bed as your lips moved together in passion.

Your hair was damp due to just stepping out of the shower a few minutes ago.

It was something you needed after the long day you had.

Lisa came into the bathroom just as you had pulled her shirt over your head and you thought, maybe, she needed a shower too.

After all, her day was long as well.

But that wasn't the case.

She just needed some kisses and to get you into the mood for the makeout she so desperately craved, she started kissing behind your ear, making you weak in the knees.

And now here you are, caught up in a steamy makeout.

As you kissed each other deeply, her hands slipped under her shirt that you were wearing, and feeling her fingers dance across your skin felt heavenly.

Your breath hitched in your throat while your heart began to beat faster and since Lisa was so close to you, you could feel that her heart was starting to do the same.

She pulled away from your lips to kiss across your jawline and then your neck.

Without any hesitation, she put her lips right on that spot on your skin that made you feel as though your head was in the clouds, bringing you the most intense rush of bliss that you've felt in so long.

And the next words that came out of your mouth just fell from your lips in the heat of the moment.

You were too caught up in her to stop yourself.

"Mommy," you moaned. "You make me feel good,"

She pulled away from your neck, slowly lifting her head to look into your eyes with a look of surprise.

You cleared your throat as it sank in that you'd said that.

You waited for her to say something but she stayed quiet for a moment.

"Lili-"

"Shh," she shushed softly before smirking as she started to lean in. "No, baby. That's not what you call me right now."

You chuckled as you laced your fingers through her short blonde locks.

"I think you just called me something else, something... sexier."

"Oh? Is that so, mommy? You like it that much, mommy?"

"Yes, sweet girl," she sighed as she started to kiss your neck again.

"Do you want me to call you mommy more?"

"Yes," she sighed against your skin. "It's hot,"

You smirked and suddenly rolled over so you were hovering over her.

You put your lips near hers, smirking against them as she bit her lip and stared into your eyes.

"You're hot, mommy,"

She threw her head back against the pillow, your name falling from her lips as you started to kiss her jawline, making her feel amazing as you continued to call her mommy.