she flirts and you get jealous (requested)

A long sigh fell from Lisa's lips as she sat beside you. Your friends were all gathered around on your other side, as well as in front of you.

You were laughing about anything and everything with them and just having a good time at the party one of them threw.

It wasn't exactly a big party but there were too many people around for Lisa's liking. Today is the first of her three days off and you planned on spending it together.

But you thought a party would be fun, especially since you've both been overworked and stressed out. You thought a night of letting your hair down would be nice.

Lisa agreed. It did sound alright. Not nearly as nice as being curled up in bed with a movie on while you cuddle would be, but she didn't think it'd be bad, either.

But her mood quickly changed. She wasn't having any fun. Not when you were making her feel like she didn't exist. You haven't even looked her way since you sat down moments ago.

She's been pining for your attention, waiting for a night where she could have you to herself and spend quality time with you.

She placed her hand on your thigh, right below the hem of your dress, and began to brush her fingers in circles over your soft skin. She didn't have any intentions behind it, other than hoping it would get your attention.

But you quickly took her hand and put it down on her own. She huffed and got up to go grab herself something to drink. Her throat was pretty dry and there was a lump starting to grow in it, so she needed some water.

She walked into the house and headed into the kitchen. Right away, a girl bumped into her and she jumped.

"I'm sorry!" The girl, who introduced herself to Lisa as Emma, quickly apologized.

"It's fine," Lisa said and offered the girl a friendly smile before she looked around for a cup.

"Thirsty?"

"Yeah." Lisa nodded and leaned against the counter as Emma poured her a drink. She accepted it quickly and swallowed most of it down right away as they began to talk.

Meanwhile, the conversation between you and your friends sorta died down a little. They began to talk to each other and you thought it'd be the perfect time to check up on your girlfriend.

Only, when you turned to look at her, you found she wasn't there.

"Excuse me for a moment. I have to find Lisa."

They nodded and you went inside the house to look for your girlfriend. You heard her laugh coming from the kitchen. Even over the loud music and chatter coming from others inside the house, you knew her laugh.

You'd recognize it anywhere.

You followed it until you stood in the kitchen. You were all smiles as her laugh filled your heart with happiness and made it flutter in your chest. But then, you saw her and some girl flirting.

You watched as the girl ran her hand along your girlfriend's arm, smiling and staring intensely into the brown eyes you always fall in even more in love with every time they lock with your own.

Immediately, your jaw clenched and you stormed over to Lisa. You came up behind her and put your arms around her before you kissed her shoulders softly.

"Lili? I was wondering where you went."

"Oh, just talking with Emma."

You forced a smile as the girl said hello.

"Okay, Lisa, can I talk to you? In private? For a moment?'

"I would but I'm talking to-"

You didn't even let her finish before you took her hand and tugged her down the hall. The first room you saw was empty, so you quickly tugged her inside and locked the door to have some privacy with her.

"What was that?"

"Hm? What was what?" She asked innocently, only for you to roll your eyes in return.

"Don't ask all innocent. You were flirting with that girl!"

"And? I spent all that time sitting around next to you but you didn't even look at me. You and your friends had this fantastic conversation that I wasn't part of. I honestly felt like you didn't even notice I was there."

You sighed and put your arms around her neck.

"I'm sorry."

"It's okay." She assured. "I'm sorry I flirted with Emma. You know I love you, right?"

"I know." You smiled. "I also know that I'm the luckiest girl in the world to have you, to call you mine. I love you so much."

She smiled brightly as she leaned in to give you a kiss. Her lips moved lovingly against your own until you got lost in the moment and let her deepen the kiss.

Once it turned passionate, your back hit the mattress and she was hovering over you, kissing along your face and your neck, as well as your lips.

"Can we go home?" You asked when she pulled her lips away from your neck so she could move up and kiss your lips.

"In a minute. But for now..." she trailed off before she pushed her lips back onto yours and bring you in for a sweet kiss.