fans catch you making out (requested)

"Aren't the stars so pretty tonight?" You asked as you stared up at the sky in Lisa's arms.

Your body dropped from the water you and Lisa swam in just a little while ago. Your fingers were wrapped around hers, your eyes slipped shut as she leaned over to kiss your cheek.

"Maybe so. But you are even prettier, my love."

Your cheeks were turning red, warm against her lips as she let her lips linger momentarily.

"You're cheesy tonight, Lili,"

"Nope. Just really in love with you." She said, her smile wide and her eyes as starry and as pretty as the ones shining in the sky.

You leaned in and kissed her, only expecting for it to be short and sweet before you'd pull away and listen to her heartbeat.

But she was inescapable, her lips much too sweet to stop kissing. Unable to resist, she pulled you on top of her and wrapped her arms around your back.

Her skin was soft, her lips so kissable. You were putty in her hands. There was no way you could pull away from her even if you had to. She just takes your breath away, both of you falling even more in love with each other every day.

It's been a while since you've been able to express your love for one another. Since you've been able to take your time stealing passionate kisses and spend the night wrapped up in her arms as she holds you close and makes you feel loved through every make-out that you share.

It seemed like the perfect night to catch up with each other. In the salty air, with the moon hanging low in the sky, the crashing of the waves, and the quiet and romantic atmosphere that the empty beach provided. It was all so romantic.

You didn't stop her when she ran her hands along your body. Too caught up in her, your brain didn't even seem to find any potential consequences when she brushed her hands along your thigh and let the tips of her fingers dance along your hips, despite being in a public setting.

You hardly even felt her try to undo the string of your bikini top, too focused on her lips moving against yours and her fingers brushing along your back.

Soon, she was pulling away, much to your dismay. She gently pushed you onto your back on the beach towel. Her lips returned to your neck, paying extra attention to that sweet and sensitive spot.

You felt your heart begin to beat a little faster against your chest as she continued to kiss your salty skin, from your neck to your exposed stomach - she kissed every inch.

She let her fingertips travel, too. To dance along your skin, to tease you a bit, and to give you some extra affection that she feels you always deserve and couldn't ever get enough of.

"You're just perfect." She whispered as she kissed back up to your lips, so tempted to pull you back on her and kiss you some more.

She wanted to spend as much time as she could giving you lots of love. If you wanted to, she'd stay out there on that beach until the early hours of the morning, just making out and holding you tight.

But as her lips moved fiercely against yours and you looped your arms around her neck to pull her closer, there was a whisper of her name.

It was loud enough for you both to hear. The shock of the situation, realizing that someone was there to witness your steamy make-out when your relationship is so private that only the girls know, caused both of you to stare at each other in fright.

Lisa lifted her head, her gaze falling onto the two girls who were obviously fans, judging by their blackpink hats. She swore quietly and buried her head in her hands.

"I don't know what to say." She whispered to you before looking back at them. "Hi."

"Hey, Lisa,"

"Please don't tell anyone about this. Please." She pleaded. "This is my first serious relationship and we're keeping it private because,"

"You're in love?" One finished for her, to which she locked eyes with you once more and nodded.

"Okay. Your secret is safe with us."

She furrowed her eyebrows but you didn't miss the smile tugging at her lips.

"Really?"

"Yeah. It's none of our business what you do in your own private life. It's private for a reason and you're just a person, too. You deserve love. After all you do for others, you deserve the world. We just hope you both stay happy."

"Thank you so much. Truly." She smiled and the girls almost squealed after the sight.

"You're welcome. Just know you've got two fans rooting for you, always."

"Thank you." You both said at the same time, causing Lisa to chuckle and kiss your forehead.

"We really have to go. Hopefully we'll see you again sometime!"

"I hope so. Have a great night." Lisa smiled, waving goodbye as they walked away, excited over having the chance to talk to her.

Lisa made sure they were out of sight before she smirked at you.

"Now, where were we?"

"Hold it," you giggled, gently pushing ad her shoulders. "Let's go home and then we can continue. I'm not risking getting caught again."

You got up and walked to the car as Lisa grabbed the towel and ran to catch up to you, looking forward to getting home so you could continue your night of passion.