you get married (requested)

This is it; the day you've been dreaming of for as long as you can remember.

You stared at your reflection and ran your hand along your dress once more. You caught a glimpse of the ring on your finger that Lisa had designed specially for you and gave to you when she got down on one knee almost a year ago.

And now, in just a little while, that ring on your finger will be accompanied by another symbol of love; your wedding ring that Lisa has been holding onto for today.

A knock on the door startled you. It opened a few seconds later and your parents stepped inside. Your mother was teary-eyed while your father was trying, but failing, to hide his tears.

"Don't you look beautiful?" Your mom smiled as she came up to you and hugged you. "Lisa is gonna be in awe when she sees you!"

"Which, by the way, she is waiting for you now. Whenever you're ready to go." Your dad said as he rubbed your arm and then hugged you tight. "I'm so happy for you."

"Okay. Let's get you down the aisle to your soon to be wife." Your mom squealed happily and kissed your cheek before walking out of the room, promising to be waiting for you out there.

"You're beautiful... but you've never looked so beautiful as you do right now. C'mon, pretty bride. Let's get you to your soon-to-be wife."

You wrapped your arm around his and he led you down the pathway until you reached the doors. They opened wide and you saw Lisa standing at the alter.

As soon as she saw you, she fell to her knees and the girls chuckled before kneeling beside her and rubbing her back as she nearly cried tears of happiness.

Your father walked you down the aisle until you stood in front of Lisa. Your dad kissed your head before letting you go.

"I'd say take good care of my girl, but I know you will. You already do." He told Lisa and she lowered her head with tears in her eyes. "I'm so happy for the both of you."

He rubbed her arm softly before standing back and watching you both closely.

"You look so stunning." Lisa smiled through her tears. "I really am so lucky to have you. You're really gonna be my wife."

You dropped your forehead against yours, dying to bring her in for a kiss. But you couldn't. You had to wait until you finished your vows, which you were both ready for.

Through her tears, she managed to get the words out and read her vows to you that she wrote herself, just for you.

"You are everything I've ever dreamt of. I really don't know how to put my love for you into words. But I promise you, I will show it to you every day of our lives, as we build our future together and make our dreams come true."

You tried to hold back your tears. It was so emotional for you, the happiest day of your life.

"You're making me melt." You chuckled tearfully. "Love you,"

"Love you too."

And soon, through your tears and the stumbling of your words, you managed to say your own vows.

"With this ring, I promise you'll never have to face this world alone. You make me a better person and I promise to love you and always be faithful to you for as long as I live."

She smiled from ear to ear as you slid the ring on her finger.

And only a moment later, you heard the wedding officiant say that you could finally kiss, and Lisa didn't waste another second in stealing a loving kiss from your lips.

"You're my wife now!" She grinned happily and then took your hand to lead you out the door, where you were showered with cheers and applause and the flowers being tossed at the both of you as you stole a few kisses from your wife's lips, already looking forward to your future together.