damaged (requested)

You stood off to the side as you watched the hair stylist carefully comb her fingers through Lisa's hair.

With a big event around the corner, she's getting her hair done yet again, and you decided to tag along to the salon to keep her company and watch the process.

You know that she's been impatiently waiting to get her split ends trimmed and she wanted to take the opportunity to do so before going to Paris for the Celine fashion event.

You watched the stylist snip a few strands at a time, watching as they fell onto the floor, much to Lisa's relief.

But something caught your eye, something surprising and something that made you feel a little bad for your girl since you know how much she likes it.

"Whoa," You said as you stepped closer and watched as she gently took a few strands of her hair in between her fingers.

"I know, it's bad." She said with a giggle. "After bleaching it so much and changing it around a lot for different projects, it's severely damaged." She said as she felt how weak and unhealthy it was against her fingers.

She knew that doing so much to her hair so often was going to take its toll on the strands, but it was not easy for her to see how dry and limp it's become.

You watched closely as the stylists did her hair, the whole time with Lisa's eyes locked on her reflection.

"My ends are so damaged."

You came up behind her, carefully placing your hands on her shoulders as the stylist continued to chop a few strands of her damaged locks off.

"They're brittle." You said as you touched a few of her ends. "Very dry and damaged."

"It's like grass." She said before repositioning the camera that was set in front of her to document the process for her youtube channel. "See? Damaged."

She smiled as she put it back down.

You put your arms around her neck and gave her a quick and loving hug before you started to rub her shoulders.

It's a long and difficult process and seeing her hair so damaged isn't easy for her, though she may laugh and smile as she shows the damage off to the fans that will watch the vlog later on.

"I know it's severely damaged but I think it shows people how passionate you are and how much you're willing to sacrifice. I know I couldn't do it. I think a lot of people would struggle to do so much damage to their hair."

She giggled as she looked at you in the mirror, nodding her head at your words.

"It'll recover someday, I'm sure."

"In time, I'm positive it will. But even if you have to shave your head or it all falls out from the damage, you'd still be the most beautiful girl in the world."

Your words melted her heart and made a precious grin pull at her lips.

"Hopefully it never comes down to that," She laughed, making you do the same.

"I know you love your hair and I know you do so much to make sure you look good on stage when you perform. Always remember that people see that. I'm sure a lot of people admire you for that. But you're always going to be gorgeous, no matter what happens to your hair and no matter what you do to it."

"Thank you, my love," She said as she tilted her head back a little, just so she could smile up at you and steal a couple of kisses from your lips.

She moved her head back down, making sure that it was perfect so the cut wouldn't get messed up.

You just watched closely, admiring her beautiful smile and her beauty, hoping that she knew she was perfect no matter what.