you're clingy

The loud cheers and excited screams coming from the thousands of fans that had packed in for tonight's show started to die down a little as the place began to empty and the girls came backstage.

Taking out their in-ear monitors and handing over their mic's, you stood from afar and watched with stars in your eyes. You're always amazed by their passion and dedication and it felt nice to see it again.

Because after being apart for several weeks, you're finally by Lisa's side again for the next two weeks and you're over the moon about it! Having just arrived early this afternoon, she waited for you at the airport and pulled you into her arms for a hug you've been in desperate need of since you parted ways weeks ago.

And though you only had a few hours to spend together before she had to head out on stage, it was perfectly fine with you. Because you've got the night tonight to catch up and spend some quality time together since the girls don't have another show till the day after tomorrow.

You heard the giggles fall from her lips as she and Jisoo talked about one thing or another; simply reflecting back on the show, talking about how it may just have been the best one yet, which you couldn't argue with.

You snuck up behind her and hugged her tight. She laughed at first but quickly melted into your embrace. With a hum falling from her lips, she turned around and happily placed a kiss on your cheek.

"You were amazing tonight!" You grinned brightly and kissed her quickly. You didn't care that she was sweaty from all the dancing and moving around the stage she'd done. You were just happy to be able to kiss her and hug her once again.

"Thanks, baby." She giggled and took hold of your hand, leading you into the dressing room. You sat on the sofa and reached up to loop your arms around her waist and pull her down with you.

"Let me go change real fast. I'll be right back, okay?"

You pouted but she quickly bent down to kiss it away from your lips and caress your cheek. "I'll only be a few minutes."

You watched her walk out of the room and you occupied yourself by talking to the girls and scrolling through your Instagram until Lisa came back a few minutes later.

You locked your phone as soon as you saw her. She sent you a smile and parted her perfect lips to ask you,

"So? Was that quick enough for you, angel?" She teased but shrieked and giggled happily when you wrapped your arms around her and brought her onto your lap. You let out a sigh when you finally had the chance to bury your face in her neck.

"You smell good." You whispered and kissed her soft skin.

"I've missed you."

"Missed you too, lovely." You said before she hooked her fingers under your chin and leaned down to brush her lips over yours lovingly. Your arms were locked around her waist, her palm now resting on your cheek.

At first, the kiss was only innocent and soft. But a few seconds went by and you soon found just how much you missed the taste of her lips and how passionately they moved against your own and the kiss turned more passionate with every passing second.

Suddenly, Jennie was clearing her throat from behind and you both pulled away slowly.

"Hey, lovebirds." She teased. "I know you've probably got a lot to talk about from the weeks you spent apart but we're gonna go to a cafe in the city here before we head to the hotel for the night. Wanna tag along?"

Thinking it sounded like fun. Lisa parted her lips, ready to agree.

But your arms went around her hips and you gave them a squeeze. A pot formed on your lips as you laid your cheek on her shoulder.

She giggled and stared down at you with a look of adoration in her bright eyes. She tangled her fingers in your hair, brushing through the strands gently.

"Another day? Please? Missed you and I don't want to let you go." You mumbled against her skin.

"We'll just see you tomorrow."

They nodded and walked out of the room, leaving you with a smile.

"You're clingy,"

"Am not. I just missed you. Several weeks apart and I'm finally back with you and I just wanna have you for myself for a while. Is that so bad?"

"Not at all." She mumbled as she placed her forehead against yours. "It's cute, baby girl." She said and held you tighter in her arms. "I've missed you just as much, if not more, so I'm happy to spend the night with only you."

She started to kiss across your face and you clung to her tighter. A few giggles escaped your lips when she tickled your sides playfully.

"I love you. Thanks for coming to see me. I promise these next two weeks will be unforgettable! I'm gonna spoil you in all of the places we visit."

You just shrugged your shoulders and said, "Just as long as I get to spend time with my girl, I don't care what we do. I just wanna be with you,"