you steal her blanket

The surprisingly loud volume of the tv awoke Lisa from her sleep. Her eyes flew open and upon doing so, she was slightly confused.

Looking around she noticed that the lights were still on, although still dimmed, and your favorite show was still playing. She could hear the light pitter-patter of the rain on the roof. The sun had set and there was a cool breeze coming through the window.

Everything was just how it was when you both unexpectedly drifted off to sleep a few hours prior.

You still had your head on her lap. Sound asleep, soft breaths fell from your lips and occasionally tickled her thighs when it fanned against her skin.

The time on the clock said it was well after three in the morning and all she wanted to do was get back to sleep.

She grabbed her blanket from the foot of the bed and draped part of it over you. She reached for the remote and turned off the tv, then the lights.

But before she could get comfortable there was another rush of cold air blowing into the room.

Carefully, she lifted your head from her lap and laid it on the pillow instead. Quickly, she closed the window and turned to go back to bed.

But by the time she did, she noticed you'd rolled over onto your side of the bed with her blanket wrapped tightly around you.

She shook her head with a laugh. She figures she could easily pull it off of you and cover you up with yours instead; so quickly you wouldn't even notice.

But you weren't letting go of it. You had a tight grip on it and she couldn't seem to get it away from you.

"Y/N," she whined. More to herself than to you, but with her voice and the touch of her hand over your back - your eyes were fluttering open.

"Lisa?"

She ran her hand along your arm comfortingly. "Sorry, Y/N. Didn't mean to wake you. You just stole my blanket." She giggled softly.

"Oh, sorry." You mumbled and grabbed her blanket to drape over her instead. You then grabbed your own but Lisa was kind enough to cover you up, too.

"Are you warm now?" You asked as she moved into your arms.

Head on your shoulder, she couldn't resist the urge to kiss your cheeks and shoulders a little. Letting her lips brush softly against your skin, she hummed happily.

"Very. Goodnight, Y/N." She whispered as she drifted off to sleep. You whispered the words back to her and fell back sleep, much more comfortable now than you were before.