wiping my girlfriend's kisses prank (requested)

Your eyes lit up when Lisa walked through the front door and fell onto the sofa beside you right away. She looked happy like her day had been great, and it was spectacular to see after her day yesterday had been the total opposite.

"Hey, baby. Have a good day?' You asked and she nodded before looking away from your eyes and down at your lips.

You knew it was only a matter of time until she leaned in. She loves you and your kisses too much to resist.

But you remembered the prank Jennie found and dared you to pull on your unsuspecting girlfriend. It was harmless compared to the others you've pulled on Lisa in the past.

But still, the thought of wiping your girlfriend's kisses away broke your heart.

But when she cupped your cheek in the palm of her hand and brought you in for a kiss, you knew now was the time you had to do it.

The kiss was sweet, the way she moved her lips ever so softly against your own made you weak in the knees. She sighed softly against your lips before pulling away and you sent her a smile before wiping your lips of her romantic kisses.

She frowned before hooking her fingers under your chin to get you to look back at her. Her lips were hovering over yours, so close her warm breath fanned against your lips.

"What was that?"

"What? What are you talking about?"

She kissed you again, this time keeping it slow and sweet. She was breathless when she pulled back and, again, she watched you wipe them away.

"That! What's with that?"

"I don't know what you're talking about, Lili,"

She pouted sadly, staring down at her painted nails on her lap.

"You're wiping my kisses away." She spoke quietly before looking up at you with sad eyes. "Is something wrong? You don't want to kiss me?"

"No! No, Lisa, that is not it at all."

"Then what is it?"

You sighed and took ahold of her hands and gave them a squeeze.

"It's a prank."

You watched her eyes go wide, then fill with sadness once more.

"That's a mean prank."

"I know." You mumbled as you sat on her lap. She put her arms around you to hold you tight and her once sad eyes looked much brighter now that you were in her arms and laying a couple of kisses on her cheek. "What can I do to make it up to you?"

She pretended to think about it for a moment before tapping her lips with her index finger. You leaned in to lay a passionate kiss on her lips, one that you felt her melt into as she tightened her grip on you to hold you tighter.

But she soon pulled away, eyes locked with yours as she wiped her lips playfully and burst out laughing when you pinched her side.

"I love you."

"Love you too, Lisa," you mumbled before pushing your lips back onto hers for another kiss, and many more passionate ones to follow.