calling her by her full name (requested)

"Thanks for coming and bringing her some food. We took a break to get some a couple of hours ago but she hasn't and I know she's hungry." Jennie said as she let you into the practice room.

"No problem," You said and looked across the room, finding your girlfriend wiping the sweat from her forehead as she continued trying to nail a few dance moves.

"Lisa, your girl is here!" Jennie grinned.

Lisa stopped dancing for a moment, panting and attempting to catch her breath as she looked back at you.

"Why?"

That wasn't the response that you thought you'd get from your girlfriend.

"The girls said that you haven't eaten yet." You said. "So I brought you some food."

"Okay." She said before she turned back around to continue working on the choreography.

"Lisa?"

"What?" She asked grumpily and turned around again. "Can't you see that I'm in the middle of something important? I don't need you here right now. Just put the food down and leave!"

Oh, no.

You weren't going to be spoken to like that.

"Lalisa Manobal!"

Hearing you say her full name shocked not just Lisa but the other girls as well.

Rosé and Jisoo had been talking and scrolling through their phones but immediately lifted their heads upon hearing you say Lisa's full name while Jennie just went wide-eyed.

"Don't talk to me that way. I came here and brought you some food because I love and care about you and I know you need to eat. I was being nice. So don't talk to me that way."

Lisa was stunned.

For a moment, she couldn't even speak.

But when she saw you fold your arms over your chest and gaze at her as if you were waiting for her to come to her senses and apologize, she knew she had messed up.

"You're right." She said before brushing her fingers through her hair, pushing back a few strands that clung to her skin. "I had absolutely no need to speak to you that way and I'm sorry."

"Good." You smiled as she walked to you.

"It's so nice that you brought me lunch and I appreciate it a lot." She said before kissing your cheek.

"You're welcome. I hope you enjoy it."

You were about to hand it to her when she suddenly pulled you into her arms.

"No, get off, you're sweaty!" You laughed, the infectious sound making her do the same.

"Sorry, sweet girl. I just love you so much." She said as she let you go and pecked your lips.

"I love you too. I have to get going but I hope you enjoy your lunch, my love."

"You know I will. I'll see you in a few hours when I get home. We'll cuddle and watch movies and have some takeout."

"Sounds perfect." You grinned and gave her a few sweet kisses before you told the girls goodbye and headed home.

"You know you're in trouble when your girlfriend calls you by your full name." Jisoo teased.

"I deserved it," Lisa confessed.

"I agree," Rosie said, making the girls giggle as Lisa sat down on the floor and ate the food you got for her, enjoying every bite.