I would never (requested)

The sound of the front door opening caused a breath of relief to fall from your lips.

Lisa was finally home.

She went out to the club a couple of hours ago to spend some time with the girls.

She wanted to let her hair down and have a few drinks and you were perfectly okay with that.

She's a little late, but not by much, but just enough to leave you feeling a little concerned.

So to know that she's home brings you a great sense of relief.

You got out of bed and left the room.

Knowing that she's going to be intoxicated, you didn't want her walking up the stairs by herself in fear that she might hurt herself.

So you decided to go downstairs to help her.

You were about to take the first step down when you suddenly froze upon hearing an unfamiliar voice.

You heard Lisa talking too, which left you feeling confused.

Tiptoeing down the stairs, you saw Lisa and some stranger making out on the sofa.

Your heart shattered over what you were seeing.

Watching this girl's hands trail across Lisa's back to unzip the dress she had on while Lisa kissed this girl's neck, you felt tears sting your eyes.

You sniffled and this caused Lisa and the girl to look at you. You watched Lisa just smirk at you before kissing her once again.

Your sadness changed to confusion as you heard Lisa's voice but watched as she made out with the girl on the sofa.

But a few seconds later, when you were awoken to Lisa shaking your shoulder and saying your name repeatedly, you sat up in bed.

Your heart was pounding as Lisa touched your arm, fingers brushing across your skin.

You looked around in confusion, finding that you were in your shared bed with Lisa curled up beside you.

"You were having a bad dream. Are you alright?" She asked you.

You turned your head, looking at her in shock.

"Don't touch me," you mumbled as you pulled away.

"Y/N, what is it?" She asked, looking hurt and somewhat offended by you saying what you said to her.

"You cheated on me."

Your words left Lisa feeling both crushed and incredibly confused.

"You went to the club with the girls and you came back with a girl. You were making out on the sofa. I saw you!"

"Is that what you were dreaming about?"

It dawned on you then that everything you saw had only been one bad dream.

"I can't even remember the last time I was at the club. I'm not planning on going back there for a while and if I do, I would never cheat on you. You think I'd actually do that to you? When I love you so much?"

You looked at her once more.

This time, your gaze was one of regret and guilt as you felt truly horrible about taking your anger from a dream you had out on her for real.

"I can't believe you think I'd do that." She said in sadness as she stared down at her lap.

"I don't." You said. "I'm sorry. I know you wouldn't but it was an awful dream. It just scared me a lot."

"Well, you shouldn't be scared because I'd never cheat on you. I swear."

You put your arms around her to give her a hug and she happily hugged you back.

"I know. I'm sorry again."

"It's okay." She sighed. "I know it must've been scary but it was just a bad dream, that's all. You know me better than that."

You nodded as she held you close, comforting you to help you calm down.

"I've got you." She said. "I love you so much."

"I love you too." You said against her neck as you buried your face in it. "Can you keep holding onto me?"

She smiled and kissed your head lovingly.

"Absolutely." She said. "Don't worry, sweet girl. I won't let you go."

You felt reassured knowing that it was all one bad dream as she kept you warm and secure in her embrace.