moaning in your sleep to see her reaction (requested)

You lay still beside Lisa, pretending to be asleep as she scrolled through her phone silently.

It's after midnight and you're both exhausted but despite that, you're making yourself stay awake so you can do something to Lisa that you've been wanting to do for some time now.

Growing bored of social media, she clicked the lock button on the side of her phone before she plugged it into the charger and placed it on the nightstand.

She closed her eyes and began to fall asleep, only to open her eyes at the sound coming from you beside her.

It sounded like... moaning?

The sound escaped your lips once more and this time, it was louder and sounded more blissful than before.

She sat up and turned on the light and waited a few seconds to see if what she was hearing was actually happening.

You continued to pretend to be asleep as you rolled onto your back and you arched it slightly as another moan left your lips.

"That's so hot," She whispered before she moved closer to you and started to wake you. "Y/N, baby, wake up."

"Hm? What?" You mumbled groggily as you opened your eyes. "Lisa, I'm sleepy,"

"I know but you have to stay awake for me, baby. l she said as she hovered over you.

Putting her lips on your neck, she began to kiss your skin delicately and every kiss made your breath hitch.

"What were you dreaming about, baby girl?" She spoke against your skin.

"Nothing."

"Nothing?" She questioned.

She was trying to be sexy.

You could tell by the look in her eyes that she was craving you and she wanted you to crave her too.

"Yeah, nothing. Because I wasn't sleeping."

"What?" She asked as the look in her eyes changed to one of confusion. "What do you mean?"

"I mean that I was just doing that to see how you'd react. And now I know." You smirked before pretending to yawn. "Okay, good night. Sweet dreams, Lili."

"Oh, I don't think so." She said before she put her lips on yours for a deep and passionate kiss. "You're not going to sleep for a while, my love. I know something better that we could do."

You couldn't help but grin at the idea before putting your arms around her neck and pulling her in for another kiss.