in love

A heavy breath left Lisa's lips when her gaze fell onto the clock hanging on the wall. Her eyes went wide when she realized you only had a few minutes left to get to the restaurant before your reservations would be useless.

"Y/n! We need to go, baby!" She yelled up the stairs, taking two steps before stopping when she got a whiff of your perfume; the one she loves so much.

She smiled to herself, feeling like the luckiest girl in the world to be able to call you hers. No matter how much time goes by in your relationship, that feeling never seems to fade. Her love for you only seems to grow with each and every day.

"One second!" You yelled back to her from your shared bedroom, snapping her out of her thoughts. She went back down the steps and pulled out her phone. She was about to go scroll through her Instagram, but the moment she opened the app she heard the sound of your footsteps on the stairs and she locked her phone instead. She was excited and a little impatient, ready for the night ahead.

"You ready?" You asked, quickly making your way over to where your girlfriend stood.

Lisa was about to joke around with you, telling you that she's been ready, but it seemed that the words only made it to the tip of her tongue.

She was speechless. Her breath hitched and she couldn't take her eyes off of you.

You looked so beautiful. In a new dress, giggling as you spun around, feeling beautiful.

Lisa is rarely ever quiet around you, but seeing you in this dress seemed to have left her speechless.

"Lisa?"

Your smile was bright as you laid your hand over hers. The soft brush of your fingers on her skin only made her chest fill with butterflies.

She gazed into your eyes even as she laced your fingers together. "You're just so beautiful."

She watched your cheeks turn red. She always has a way with words. She always knows what to say to cheer you up, to make you feel confident and beautiful. But it wasn't always what she said that made you feel beautiful. Sometimes it was just the look in her beautiful eyes. The way they lit up when she saw you or the look of adoration they held, and only ever for you.

"I really am so in love with you. You take my breath away." She smiled then reached her hand up to brush across your face lovingly. "I'm so lucky to have you. You're amazing." She leaned in to kiss your cheek but let her lips trail to yours where she kissed you lovingly.

Her smile didn't even fade as she brought your intertiwned hand up to her lips. Kissing across your knuckles and fingers, she made sure to make sure you knew how much she loved you and appreciated you.

"Shall we, my beautiful girl?" She asked and grabbed her jacket, knowing that she'd be the envy of everyone tonight.