moods ruined, isn't it? (requested)

If you want to hear the song that this chapter revolves around, it's up where I'd usually put a picture of Lisa! It gave me a giant headache while I was writing this chapter though :)

—————————————————————————

You breathlessly sighed against Lisa's lips as she continued to passionately kiss you.

You could feel her fingertips brushing across your thighs, which were bare since you've been so lost in the makeout session you're in that your pajama bottoms were somewhere else in the room rather than on your body like before.

Your fingers were tangled in her hair and when she'd bite your lip, you give a few strands of it and she'd become putty in your hands immediately.

You felt her fingers slip under your shirt.

Or, rather, her shirt that you had on.

She brushed them along your skin just as she pulled away from your lips to kiss your neck and you couldn't help but throw your head back against the pillow with a shaky breath.

"You're so soft, baby girl. God, you're so hot. I want to spend the rest of the night just like this." She said as she began to leave a few marks on your neck.

"Fine with me." You replied and she smiled as she pulled away from your skin.

"Well, if that's the plan then I think we should turn some music on." She said as she kissed the corners of your lips.

"Music like?"

"I made a playlist."

Your eyes went big and your lips pulled into a smirk.

"Dress, WAP, God is a woman - I've got a whole playlist prepared for a night like this with my girl."

"Yeah? Well, then, turn it on." You said as you pulled her in for another needy and desperate kiss.

"Hey, Siri. Play my new playlist."

Siri being Siri didn't seem to understand Lisa's command and instead played something different, something very unexpected.

"Sorry, I don't understand. Here's a song on YouTube that I found, though."

You furrowed your eyebrows as Lisa pulled away from the kiss, too caught up in her desire for you that she didn't even realize what was happening.

Until something happened.

Suddenly, a very strange and unfamiliar sound came over the speakers.

Lisa noticed this and, like you, she was confused by it.

You both stared at each other in confusion, wondering what on earth this song could be.

It was hardly a song in Lisa's opinion.

It was just an extremely annoying sound that dragged on and on and eventually turned into more annoying sounds.

"Siri, stop! Siri, turn it off!" Lisa yelled and you covered your ears to block out the annoying sounds.

As if Siri was rebelling against Lisa, her command was ignored and the song continued.

"You can't be serious." Lisa groaned as she got up and stormed across the room, turning off the song. "Such a weird thing to make. How the hell does it have millions of views? It's horrible."

"I've got a headache now." You mumbled as you uncovered your ears. "Lisa, that was so not WAP."

Lisa whined as she watched you sit up and move around, no longer laying down and waiting for her.

"Baby," She said as she kissed your shoulder. "Let's get back to where we left off."

"I'm sorry, Lili. I just don't think it's a good idea." You said and she sighed.

"The mood is ruined, isn't it?" She pouted.

"Yeah. Don't blame me, blame that song."

"I blame Siri. I'm so switching to Alexa and I'm going to find a way to block that song so it never comes up again!"

You giggled and pecked her lips before laying your head on the pillow as she cuddled up beside you, the night taking a different turn than what you and Lisa hoped for.