talking about Love (requested)

Lisa watched the number of viewers begin to climb as the girls started the vlive.

She kept glancing over at you across the room, despite the girls trying so hard to stay focused, since tonight's vlive is an important one between them and the fans; simply taking some time to catch up with them all.

You're sitting out of view from everyone that was watching but you're right there to show Lisa your support.

You were also watching it on your phone, trying not to laugh loudly whenever you saw a funny comment here and there.

But you turned your attention to the sound of paws along the floor as Love came in and ran to you.

You happily welcomed the pup onto your lap and brushed your fingers through his soft fur.

"Lisa! This is question is for you. This blink is asking about Love."

"Isn't he so cute?" Lisa smiled.

"What made you decide to get a dog?" Jisoo asked as she read the question aloud.

"Well," Lisa started to say as she looked over at you. "We were thinking about getting another cat but the members said we had enough, so y/n and I did the obvious thing and got a dog instead."

The girls laughed and you couldn't help but giggle from across the room as Love licked you.

"He's so cute. His paws are so big! He's going to be quite a big dog." Jennie said and Lisa nodded in agreement.

"Yeah. Adopting him was one of the best things we've ever done. He's so friendly and lovable, always curling up with y/n and me. He's so wonderful and we adore him."

"We love him too," Rosie smiled as they all looked where Lisa was looking - over at you and Love as you played together and he licked your face.

"Are you going to get another dog?" Jisoo asked and Lisa laughed before shrugging her shoulders.

"Only time will tell. Right now, we're happy with how everything is. It's like we've got a little family together and I wouldn't change that for the world."

The girls all melted over her words while you smiled from ear to ear, feeling the same way she did.

Everything feels so perfect.

You've never been happier than you are now: with Lisa and all of your little fur babies that you adore so much.