she can't stop kissing you (requested)

"I've missed you so much today," Lisa said as she pushed your phone out of your hands, making it fall onto your lap, so she could have our full attention.

You giggled against her lips as she pecked yours repeatedly, only pulling away a few seconds after her lips first met yours so she could kiss across your face.

"Lili," You laughed as she brushed the tip of her nose against yours before she kissed it a few times. "I missed you too."

She smiled adoringly at you, moving one hand to cup our cheek in her palm before she brushed her thumb across your cheek and leaned in to kiss your lips.

She hummed into the kiss, her other hand traveling to your thigh so she could brush her fingertips across your skin.

"Have I told you yet today that I love you? So much?"

"You've mentioned it here and there." You teased as she started to kiss your jaw.

She tells you that she loves you every chance she gets. Whether it's through texts or through a sweet goodbye kiss in the morning or when she's home with you. Today, she's done all of the above, more than once. But it's sweet. It melts your heart every single time.

"I love you too." You spoke softly as she kissed your neck and collarbones, leaving a little love bite here and there as her lips brushed across every inch of your skin. "Lisa?"

"Yes, sweet girl?" She whispered against your neck as she began to make her way back to your lips.

"I'm not complaining, promise, but what is with all of these kisses, babe?"

"I just love you so much." She said as she kissed your lips again. "I love everything about you. I love kissing you. I love the way every brush of your lips against mine makes me feel. I just can't get enough of you..." She paused, kissing the corners of your lips again and again until you were grinning at her, making her feel even happier than she already felt.

"I can't get enough of your kisses. I just can't stop kissing you, baby." She finished, lacing her fingers with yours.

You put your arms around her neck and put your forehead on hers. Your eyes met her big brown ones and your heart skipped a beat when you saw the stars inside of them.

"You're so beautiful." You whispered to her.

"You are, darling." She said, kissing your forehead.

"And you're the best thing that's ever happened to me." You added, causing her heart to race.

"You, my love, are the best thing that has ever happened to me." She smiled before kissing you again and this time, you melted into the taste of her lips and the way they moved against yours, hoping that she won't pull away any time soon.