There are Two Sides to Every Story 2

After everyone is dismissed, Yezun and Da Quing continue their pursuit to prohibited section of their Archive.

"Yezun, do you have a specific book in your mind?" Da Quing asks when he notices that Yezun is skimming through book titles.

"Hmm... the book that help me awaken my latent power."

"What is the title of it?" Da Quing asks so he can help find it.

"Sorry, love. You wouldn't be able to see it." Yezun replies making Da Quing confused.

"Why?"

"Because the book 'chooses' its master. It will not appear to everyone, only to the chosen one. It doesn't have a title and only relevant spells will be visible to its master's needs while the rest remain invincible." Yezun explains making Da Quing surprise and can't stop himself from inquiring more.

"Then would the book appear to you again?"

"It should since once the book chosen it's master, it will remain with that master until he or she die." Yezun explains what he remembers reading from the book directory.

"Hmm... convenient. Then I will bring something to serve you while you are busy looking for that book. I will be back soon." Da Quing said with a small courteous bow before leaving.

*****************

Haixing Village

"Stupid Lin Jing! Why did you tell that to Zhao Yunlan!?" Wang yells to already frustrated Lin Jing.

"What do you expect me to do, huh?! Lie to him to keep his hope up and be disappointed at the end?" Lin Jing shouts back.

"Then what was the point of me using my power to stabilize his energies for? Now look at what you have done! He is recklessly fusing his soul energies into Shen Wei none stop!" Wang Zheng argues making Lin Jing widen his eyes in shock.

"He is doing WHAT now?!"

"Fusing his energies into Shen Wei!"

"Crap! This is bad. That will only make the already unstable energies fluctuate more!" Lin Jing mumbles and zoom through Wang Zheng to stop Zhao Yunlan.

"Wei... my xiao Wei... please don't leave me alone... please.... Don't leave your Ah Lan..." Zhao Yunlan cries while fusing his energies into Shen Wei but Shen Wei is not responding to anything at all.

"Zhao! Stop fusing your energies to Shen. That will only speed up his demise!" Lin Jing shouts while breathing heavily because he literally speed run from Chu's place to Da Quing house without a second to pause.

However, Yunlan is so miserable that he didn't hear anything at all until Lin Jing forcefully extracts him away from Shen Wei.

"What are you doing?!" Zhao Yunlan screams.

"Stopping you from killing Shen faster!" Lin Jing is done with everything. His patience has run dry. Shortly after, Guo and two ghosts also join them, but Zhao Yunlan is shock frozen.

"W-hat did you say...?" Zhao Yunlan howls.

"Fusing your energies to his unstable energies will only kill him faster. So, stop, okay. Everyone is here to help them. Your Uncle Chu with Zhu Hong are out there searching for ways and Da Ge and leader also finding a way. Don't rush..." Lin Jing comforts Zhao Yunlan.

"Wei.... xiao Wei...." Yunlan breaks down crying his heart out making others' heart ache in pain too.

"Master Yunlan.... I miss my hic ...hic...devil too." Little Angel weeps while embracing shaking Yunlan. His heart is already aching from feeling how his little devil's energies fading, and now Yunlan's pain is also being transmitted to him.