Enchanted Forest: Timeless Forest 5

"Ah Lan. You are not fully healed yet, are you?" Shen Wei whispers to Zhao Yunlan while Guī guàiwù is distracted.

"Hmmm. Xiao Wei, do you remember what you were feeling or thinking when you were taking care of me? Anything special that stands out to you?" Yunlan whispers back making Shen Wei think back.

"No... All I know is that I was determined to get your high body temperature down and wishing it would go down as I wipe your body with the wet piece of robe." Shen Wei answers.

Determine. Wishing... perhaps...

"Xiao Wei, why don't you determinedly wish that I'm fully recovered with a kiss?" Yunlan asks and he couldn't help but to add teasing into it, making Shen Wei blush.

"Ah Lan, you are just messing with me, aren't you?" Shen Wei whispers back with soft sigh.

"Nope, I mean it. I mean, you can't get up now to get the robe and wipe my body without making your new friend suspicious of us. Bytheway, your choice of new friend is really interesting." Yunlan said making Shen Wei roll his eyes.

"He is not. He was impersonating Lin Jing. Luckily he was bad at lying or else we both would have been his tasty meals." Shen Wei said, making Yunlan surprised.

Impersonating Lin Jing? Demon? Why is the demon inside this forest? Yunlan is left wondering but he has more important matters to worry about now than to worry about that.

"So? Where is my get-well kiss?" Yunlan asks and hoping that his deduction is correct, if not, they are in big trouble.

"If I find out later that you are just teasing, you will be dead, Ah Lan." Shen Wei warns but he still does what Yunlan asks of him.

Ah Lan... my love. Please get back to your healthy self again and remain untouchable from any illness... Shen Wei wishes and places a soft and loving kiss on Yunlan's forehead while keeping his eyes closed.

What Shen Wei missed during his get-well kiss is that when he was wishing, his body starts to glow in beautiful blue and black energies and when he kissed Yunlan, that energies also surrounded Yunlan's body making both Zhao Yunlan alert of oncoming danger and Guī guàiwù wake up from his astonishment when he suddenly senses strong energies near him.

Shit don't tell me Xiao Wei's spell is broken?! Yunlan alarmedly thinks and swiftly gets on his feet with surprise Shen Wei tug behind Yunlan protectively.

"Ah Lan? What's wrong?" Shen Wei puzzledly asks.

"Stay back, Xiao Wei. Look at your new friend in front of you." Yunlan said while glaring at Guī guàiwù who is now swaying towards them with blazing red eyes and drool dripping from his big beaks.

"What th-. What happened to him suddenly?!" Shen Wei screeches behind Yunlan who has a tight grip on him.

Guī guàiwù of now is not the Guī guàiwù Shen Wei recognized. The current Guī guàiwù has his blade-like-nails elongated into meter long from is webbed hands and webbed feet. The overall size of Guī guàiwù also increases into double while having saliva dripping down his body and to Shen Wei's shocking surprise, the moment saliva drops on the floor, all the green burn into lifeless plant with sizzled sound of burned wood.

"He is driven to his true hungry form when he senses your power awakening." Yunlan states and Yunlan could feel that more of them are approaching them from all directions.

"What power, Ah Lan!?" Shen Wei sacredly asks back but Yunlan doesn't have time to explain to Shen Wei right now.

"I will explain to you later but now we need to get out from this forest, like NOW!" Yunlan said and grabbed Shen Wei's wrist and they started to run.