Ingredients 1

Tips:
Shadow world people's name will be bold.
Light world people's name will be not bolded.

********************************************************

Parallel World: Dragon City

Just like that, it has been over a week since Dr. Cheng had checked on Shen Wei. To everyone's demise, Shen Wei had not shown any sign of waking up at all. Zhao Yunlan, knowing full well that the only way to help Shen Wei wake up is by breaking the curse, still felt sad and disheartened, nevertheless.

"Hey, love." Chief Zhao greets his Shen Wei.

"Hmn?"

"Although I don't like him, I kind of feel sad for him." Zhao Yunlan admits while observing the intruder who hasn't left his companion side since morning like every single day of the past week.

"I wish I could do something to help him but how are we supposed to help when we know next to nothing about magic?" Shen Wei unhappily points out to his fiancé.

"Hmnn.... If the person who is lying unconscious is you, I don't think I can be as strong as him." Zhao Yunlan admits while embracing Shen Wei.

"I don't think he has the luxury, to choose that is" Yezun states, startling the couple.

"Gege!"

"Aiyah! Are you trying to give us a heart attack?!" Zhao Yunlan yells.

"Hmn. What a puny cop you are." Yezun retorts while still observing their new family addition... well... Yezun consider them new addition to his family because it irks his brother-in-law, also because he just can... others can say otherwise all they want but they all know he rule at the end of the day.

"Anything from Dr. Cheng?" Shen Wei asks Yezun.

"No... nothing. But she said she's going to ask her great grandma back in countryside."

"Who now?" Zhao Yunlan asks now feeling curious.

"Great-grandma Li Qian of Dr. Cheng and Guo Changcheng."

"How will that help our sleeping prince over there?" Zhao Yunlan asks, feeling puzzled.

"If you want all the answers, why don't you go ask the person herself, Mango-face?!" Yezun hisses before leaving the couple alone.

"What?! I am just curious. Why does he have to be mean to me like that, xiao Wei??" Whines the puppy Yunlan making Shen Wei sigh...

"Ah Lan, let's go make some food for everyone. It's almost evening." Shen Wei distracts while walking toward the kitchen with a koala attached to his back aka Chief Zhao...

While they are busy in the kitchen, Zhao Yunlan and the little angel are staring at sleeping Shen Wei sadly. Shen Wei's conditions have not improved at all but at least there is no visual sign of getting worse either.

Master Yunlan... my great beauty is still nowhere to be seen. The little angel telepathically asks.

I know, little angel... I know how it feels to see your better half lying down and you can't do anything. Zhao Yunlan telepathically replies sadly seeing his companion starting to sob.

But I can't even see mine... Little angel cries harder making Zhao Yunlan grimace guiltily.

Sorry... little angel. But you can still sense the little devil, right? Zhao Yunlan asks worriedly.

Yeah, I can still sense his faded energy. Little Angel confirms.

Good, that's mean their conditions are not getting worse! Zhao Yunlan cheerfully said making little angel feels little better.