Enchanted Forest: Timeless Forest 7

Yezun's Group

"They are heading toward us but...." Yezun says but he pauses from sprinting a moment making other three behind him halt before him, sprinting just as fast as him.

"But what?" Da Quing ask, huffing for air.

Since they have entered, they have been on high-speed run and fighting demons, monsters and ghost alike along the way. They didn't even stop for break at all. The only moment their feet seems to stop moving, though short, is when they were surrounded by hoard of demons.

In their group, all are them have good stamina to keep up with running and fighting except Guo who is now being drag alone grumpy Chu. The distance limited Chu had put on Guo at the beginning came to be very useful because if not constant tug and pull of string, they would of have left Guo a long time ago without realizing.

"I feel demon's auras with them and a human as well." Yezun describes as he widens his sensing into the demon's auras and abruptly retract his energies with a shock expression.

"What's wrong, my lord? Are they in danger?" Da Quing ask, panicking that his both didis is in big danger.

"No.... I don't think so... I mean she could of have them killed a long time ago if she wishes to." Yezun said, puzzled himself.

"What do you mean by that? Do you know this demon then?" Chu asks now and Guo is shivering in fear for this geges.

"I do know her. You won't believe me who is she... But it looks like she is leading Yunlan and Wei toward exit intentionally, but I don't know why." Yezun honestly confesses.

"Who is she then?" Guo Changcheng ask.

"Zhu Hong, the queen of all demons in this forest." Yezun said making others gulp down their saliva.

"A Demons' Qu-een?!" Guo squeal in unbelieving tone making Yezun sighs... See I told you guys won't believe me when I tell you...

"And how did you make such acquaintance, darling?" Da Quing ask, but something is off in his tone, making Chu and Guo look at him, but not Yezun.

"Kitten, don't be jealous of her. We only met when I was lost in this forest. And trust me, we don't share positive opinion of each other. The first time we met, she was trying to eat me alive!" Yezun said with distaste making Da Quing calm down.

"But I heard that she is sexist demon that can seduces anyone...?" Da Quing said with pout making Yezun chuckle at his jealous wife.

"Kitten, you know that no one is sexier than you for me, right~~ Suppose I prove it to you just how sexy I find your body on my bed, hmm?" Yezun whispers almost purring with lusty voice making poor Da Quing turn red, and poor Gou is also red because he just now got what they are talking about, and Chu...well, still dead zombie I suppose... and impatient one at that.

"Ahem!" Chu clears his throat bring the couples back to their pressing situation.

"Er--- We could wait for them here for them to run into us or we can pursue them ahead. What do you guys want?" Yezun ask, now serious again.

"Time differences between those two options?" Chu asks back with frown between his grumpy face.

"Not much, just about 10 minutes differences." Yezun answers with a shrug.

"My lord, I want to pursue them. I'm worried about them. What if other demon surrounds them? I want to be there to help if needed." Da Quing requests and worries is clearly shown in his green sparking eyes making Yezun understand.

"Well, you heard my wife! Mother-hun has spoken so we pursue. Anyone want to object?" Yezun question, although it just pretense since no one can go against his order, not that they want too anyway. They are as worried about Shen Wei and Zhao Yunlan as Da Quing, maybe less expressive as Da Quing.